Freddy Beras Goico

harold

Mar 23, 2002
Man I love that guy. He tells it like it is. He did this piece one day about the Dominican Flag. He was upset that the flag was presented poorly at goverment buildings. He sent camera crews to compare how the flag was presented in private foreign companies and in goverment properties. The foriegn companies like Isla (gas station) McDonalds had nice brand new flags; while the goverment parks, monuments etc. had old beat up flags.
I like him as a person a lot?

Freddy for president!

Any opinions?

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Two thumbs up for Isla!

My favorite people (are you there D.D.?)

Sometimes Freddy really annoys me, but most times he says it like it is, and that takes big masculine gonads. Sometime ago he commented that if children were to learn the colours of our flag judging by what they see they'd think it is "pink, gray and purple" :(

angeltrinidad

Jan 21, 2005
"Freddy Beras Goico"

Necesitamos personas como Freddy Beras Goico para poder arreglar nuestro fallido pais.Ojala el decida algun dia ir mas alla y contribuir a nuestra organizacion.

Angel Trinidad
Arizona USA

KateP

Silver
May 28, 2004
I've always admired him ever since I could understand spanish. He's very passionate about what he believes in and really works to make things better in many different areas, somtimes even putting his own life in danger. Too bad there aren't more people like him, it would really help this country.

Jon S.

Bronze
Jan 25, 2003
He's a funny old fart.......I remember seeing him with his son and wife in Diamond Mall when it opened, having a good ol' time......but I've also seen him in Supermercados Nacional cussing up a storm about how prices have gone up

"Co?o, estos maldito platanos na'ma subiendo todos los dias. Nada barato, carajo. Co?aso, los vegetales y la carne tambien subieron."

So on and so forth. I like his way of telling things like it is but gawd damn, he's condescending at times and he's a prick when he gets mad.