Great beach cabins without crowds

kaferro

Jan 21, 2002
I am looking for the opposite of the AI experience. Can anyone recommend a place to rent a cabin for a few nights in a quiet area with no crowds and a great beach. If your recommendation is in the middle of nowhere, please tell me how to get there. And if you know contact information that would be great also.
Thank you.

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
"Can anyone recommend a place to rent a cabin for a few nights in a quiet area with no crowds and a great beach. If your recommendation is in the middle of nowhere"

Places like you describe that are in the middle of nowhere become in the middle of somewhere just because. You may as well just wish for millions of dollars to fall from the sky.

Good Luck!

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
What about the cabins at Sosua Sol? It's not on the beach, but you would have your choice of two beaches; Playa Chiquita (really quiet) and Sos?a Beach, if you changed your mind and felt like seeing "crowds" after all.

Sos?a Sol info

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Andy B beat me by a couple of hours

Go to El Marinique in Las Galeras, Saman?....breathtakingly beautiful, quiet, exotic....

You cannot go wrong there. And you can get good pizza right up the street, cold beer and the beach is ...right there!!

HB
BANJO.GIF