Shore Leave

Go Navy

Aug 30, 2002
"Sometime" in the near future, I will have leave from my facility in @@@@@@@@@@@@. I would very much like to experience the rather "exciting" night life I have gathered from posts on this board.

I tried to get information in a chat the other night (I was signed in as Tom-Maine or something like that as I was in Kittery Maine), but when I signed on the board administrator said I was blocked?

No matter; what I am looking for is the "best" options for 4 28-31 year old men to let of steam for 3 days, in the Santo Domingo area, sometime around @@@@@@@@@@@@

Any suggestions on hotels, clubs etc would greatly be appreciated. I know there is an archive but please understand my on-line time is very limited AND censored, so if you could help?

Thanks

Tom

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Be aware that we are enjoying one of the highest HIV positive rates in the world. Hell of a way to end your Navy Career.
Therefor bring Heavy Weather Gear of excellent quality.

Dress in jeans and tee shirts, Nikes, no jewelry. Jeans and short sleeved shirts are fine in the nicer bars and hangouts.

You can even wear that one you have that says F**K YOU! on the front of it, if it so pleases you... Might get some action that way...

HB:)