Boo-hoo...back to reality!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
I just got back from another wonderful vacation...very depressing!!!
Right now I'm still so sleepy, and having to be at work does not help...so, as soon as I can get my thoughts straight...I will let you know all about my trip...
Just a hint...met a FEMALE sankie...(although I HATE to say that word)... she wanted my brother to marry her and bring her here with her three kids...but she didn't try to hide it...came right out and said it to me..."Hey, you're brother is really cute...is he single? I would love to marry him and go to the states with my kids...of course I would help out working and keeping the house clean, and food on the table..."...Wow, that was some experience!!! My brother couldn't believe it...And also for the first time, I had a marriage proposal...not from one of the "animation" guys...but from the tour operator...he insisted all week...couldn't stay away from him...he would find me anywhere...what a pain!!!
He wanted to know how much I would charge him to marry him and bring him...Are they getting bolder with the requests?
I like the old way better...where they tell you they just fell in love, and you are the most wonderful girl in the world, etc...coming right out and saying it like that is just boring...as the saying goes...MIENTEME QUE ME GUSTA!!!
Ok...pictures and more later...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Reminds me of one of our vacations

Years ago, before these guys became terribly rich and famous, we three couples shared a huge unit at the old style Dorado Naco (Club Dorado)

One morning, my wife was kidding another wife about the "capacity" for love making of her hubby. She said that if it were possible for the woman's husband to be Pinochcio, and his member to be what grew with lies, the woman would have spent the night yelling: "Mienteme Manuel, mienteme!!"

thanks for the giggle MQ!

HB
mutley-ani1.gif

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Hey.. would love to hear all about your trip and how many proposals you turned down :cool: Ahhhh, the choices are just so many why would you only want to have one. ;) Sorry I missed the bombero review this weekend, the parents wouldn't let me leave.

Love to hear the reports of your adventure and how things were in PC, I booked today for PC rather than CR, on the advice of a lot from this board, but not on advice from Theresa's love (LOL), between her and I, this guy is an absolute pain in the a.. but answers all the questions and posts vettehead makes. He has something going on in his mind about the one from buckhead.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Wud...where did you book your vacation? We stayed at the Meli? Caribe Tropical...it's wonderful!!! Lots of marble, immaculate grounds, tropical fauna, activities...
I think it's expensive...but definetly worth it! (Although I didn't pay a dime, only tips for everybody!!!)
Sorry I haven't posted a report yet, but this is my first day back at work and I'm swamped!!!
I got the pictures ready to upload though...Maybe you'll see those before I get to do the report...and then just use your imagination!
More at eleven!!!