Hijo de Perra!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Newest injury from the latest trip is a dog bite. So here we are, three of us, walking to Hotel Europa in Sosua from the direction of Super Super on the Super Super side of the street. Its mostly businesses but there are a couple of homes along the way with walls, fences, gates and the like. Im' closest to the wall/fence on the sidewalk, a friend walking next to the sidewalk and another in the street. Suddenly this little frigg'n dog, 20 pounds at the most, darts around an open gate, grabs my right ankle by the achilles and rips on me. I'm MF.....ing and this little **** ant dog holds on and growl until he's satisfied he's let enough blood. I never saw this dog until he was on my ankle

So I get back to the hotel, scrub all the holes in my ankle and the next day, try to get some Keflex like antibiotics and the girl at the farmacia gives me a needle and syringe. Uh uh, I'm not giving myself a shot so I end up with a doctor giving my a shot in my cullo so now my cullo is bleeding along with the wounds in my ankle. Today my ankle is green from all of the bruising that little bastard did and I gotta purple spot the size of a quarter on my cullo. The final insult was with all the offers I get for a massage in Sosua, you think I could get a girl to masaje my cullo?

That little bastard dog is going to die and he's going to die at my hands and the irresponsible SOD (Son of a Dominicana) that owns that little Hijo de Pero can frigg'n sue me. I'll be outta town by the time he even knows the little bastard is sick. You know who you are because you have four or five dogs, all of them mean as hell.

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
.22 caliber

Do Sosua a favour. A .22 rifle from 150 yards right behind the ears.

No one hears, no one sees.

Feel better??

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Exactly what did the Dr. inject in your cullo? Do you like get things inserted in your cullo? Whatever turns you on dude but I believe the word you want to use is nalga!
Seriously Find that dog! I doubt that it has had a rabies Vacination. Better yet find a doc and start Rabies treatment. Pronto!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Yes Chris,
How about walking down the street again with a set of metal plates around your ankles. Then when the 'hijo de pero' comes running out, tries to bite you, he gets a few broken teeth!! Now IF you were holding alcohol, dropped this by accident on to the dog & inadvertantly dropped your lit lighter in the dogs direction ........ Just think of the laughing you can do back to it!!! Hot Dog anyone????

By the way, how do you know it was an hijo de pero? With your track record it might be a hija??? Could it be jealous of all your women??? Just a thought!! - Grahame.

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Nice comments Tony. You have now taken this board to the lowest level I've ever seen. Take your comments and shove them right up yours. What a nice guy. We need more people around just like you cuz I make alot of money off of people like you. How do you think I can afford to get down there every six weeks? You stupid or what? Tigres enjoy getting themselves into trouble and I enjoy taking their money even more. How do you think I can afford to get down there every six weeks Tony? What does the "C" stand for Tony? Well I'll give you a hint. There are three streets in Chicago that rhyme with a certain female body part I shan't describe in this post. The "C" in your handle is the last rhyming word. Figure it out wise guy. Up yours too.

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
Oooook, on that note, back to the original topic...

You are the second person who I know that had this happen to them in Sosua. Someone I met last week there who lives there was walking down the street and this dog came out of nowhere and she didn't even see it until it was already attached to her leg... wonder if it was the same dog... she works in that area.

I am an animal lover, but I say take him out.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Hi Chris, see you've made it back. Hope the leg gets better and I'm glad it wasn't Bengi. (He would never do that anyway)LOL. Fatima told me you dropped in on the last night. Sorry I missed you. I'll walk by there tomorrow with my leather boots and if he makes a move ...... Hi Bugsey you made it back too. I'm all alone wahhhhhhhh. Oh shit, my wife just called and she's arriving Saturday. Have to retire my angels. LOL .Will miss you guys. Oh Bugsey, got the first coat of paint on the pool, it's going to be nice, next time I promise a midnight swim with champagne. Got to make up for the inconvenience. Take care.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
K_Chris, don't get upset about dogs! But I like to point out 2 mistakes:

culo would be the correct spelling. (if in doubt ask Pib)
nalga would be the place for injections from the medical community. (TC is right) X

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
mkohn said:
That bites. :)
At least have the dog tested for rabies.
mk

No question that a dog bite is a potentially serious matter. I've been told that there have been at least three cases of rabies on the North Coast this year. None reported in Sosua, but just the fact there have been a few cases is enough reason to take a bite seriously. To test the dog it is necessary to kill it.

I've also been told that the treatment is now more victim friendly than in the past.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Medical "Update"!

We got the strangest call today to our infectious disease clinic.It was from a woman in Sosua.She said that her dog has come down with the "CLAP"!She said that her dog claims not to be sexually active,but that the dog did bite a "Lawyer"!We told her that most likely her dog was a"LIAR"!Her dog IS sexually active!The dog could not have gotten infected from the lawyers blood.Everyone knows that since lawyers have no "Heart"they don't need blood, because you need a heart to circulate the blood!We did tell her that if the dog had sexual contact with the lawyer,it would be very likely that the dog could get the "Clap" from the lawyer!Just remember one thing,if there is a lawyer in your neighboorhood,LOCK UP YOUR DOG!!!CRISCO

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Chris.

WOW! You fly down to Chopo Beach every 6 weeks? I am soooooooo impressed! Maybe when I retire and find myself on a fixed income I will do the same. I'll pass on the Culo injections though!

Tony C

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Solutions for friendly dogs

Buy yourself a chimichurri hamburger, take the meat out and stuff it with "tres pasitos"(use 3 little envelopes) and walk by your friendly dogs again and give him his Grahame Bush candy desert.

I guarantee you within minutes he will end up in the same chimichurri in a hearty and delightful burger.

TW

Bugsey34

Bronze
Feb 15, 2002
***partial thread highjack***

Eddy said:
I'm glad it wasn't Bengi. (He would never do that anyway)LOL. Fatima told me you dropped in on the last night. Sorry I missed you. I'll walk by there tomorrow with my leather boots and if he makes a move ...... Hi Bugsey you made it back too. I'm all alone wahhhhhhhh. Oh shit, my wife just called and she's arriving Saturday. Have to retire my angels. LOL .Will miss you guys. Oh Bugsey, got the first coat of paint on the pool, it's going to be nice, next time I promise a midnight swim with champagne. Got to make up for the inconvenience. Take care.

Made it back safe and sound, Eddy, did you check the glowing review of the condos in my trip report? ;) I will take you up on the pool offer sometime in the future. And I can't imagine Bengi biting anyone! He is not the nasty street dog type. It was one of the girls in the colmado across the street from you who I mentioned before that was bitten the same way as KenoshaChris, so it must be somewhere near you! Careful down there!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Maybe I'll go to Sosua tomorrow, Monday?

We have a day off so maybe after errands tomorrow morning I can get over there?

Hope to see you guys.

Use a ball bat on the little phucker!. discharging any weapon within city limits is a jailable crime.. # pasitos is too nasty. Be fatal, not mean....

\Actually better to look at the little shit and see how he's behaving. Rabies, having no cure, is avoidable, however. So get a look at the dog and see how he is behaving. If sick, sullen--see a doctor, quickly! If still peppy and nasty, kill the little shit.

Yes, , it is culo, which is the hole itself, and nalga which are the buns.

HB, a bit worried...

HB

Ricardo900

Silver
Jul 12, 2004
You are classic

KenoshaChris said:
Newest injury from the latest trip is a dog bite. So here we are, three of us, walking to Hotel Europa in Sosua from the direction of Super Super on the Super Super side of the street. Its mostly businesses but there are a couple of homes along the way with walls, fences, gates and the like. Im' closest to the wall/fence on the sidewalk, a friend walking next to the sidewalk and another in the street. Suddenly this little frigg'n dog, 20 pounds at the most, darts around an open gate, grabs my right ankle by the achilles and rips on me. I'm MF.....ing and this little **** ant dog holds on and growl until he's satisfied he's let enough blood. I never saw this dog until he was on my ankle

So I get back to the hotel, scrub all the holes in my ankle and the next day, try to get some Keflex like antibiotics and the girl at the farmacia gives me a needle and syringe. Uh uh, I'm not giving myself a shot so I end up with a doctor giving my a shot in my cullo so now my cullo is bleeding along with the wounds in my ankle. Today my ankle is green from all of the bruising that little bastard did and I gotta purple spot the size of a quarter on my cullo. The final insult was with all the offers I get for a massage in Sosua, you think I could get a girl to masaje my cullo?

That little bastard dog is going to die and he's going to die at my hands and the irresponsible SOD (Son of a Dominicana) that owns that little Hijo de Pero can frigg'n sue me. I'll be outta town by the time he even knows the little bastard is sick. You know who you are because you have four or five dogs, all of them mean as hell.

That was one of the funniest threads I've ever read!!
Did you get any payback on the dog???

Status
Not open for further replies.