Foreign residents in DR

Avila

Sep 12, 2002
Are there any statistics on how many foreigners (such as Canadians, Italians, Germans) have their residence in the Dominican Republic?

Paul Thate

Jan 11, 2002
probably not .
But if you really want to know, call each embassy and ask them
how many of their nationals they have recorded as residents here. And tell us , might be an interesting statistic,
Take the top groups Americans , Germans, Swiss , Italians ,
French maybe Spain. 2 others ?
so only 8 calls to make.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hah - trust you to forget us BRIT'S Paul!!! Even AFTER we have met you!!
There are also Austrians, Belgians, Dutch, Argentinians (& a load more South American countries) to be considered in quite some numbers. Seen any Chinrese around too?? Down in Santo Domingo there is a whole community of Chinese immigrants!

From experience of working in the same offices as the British Consul here in PoP, I found that not too many people registered with their consulate!! Why I don't know, just that only about 10 -15 % even kinow that there is a Consulate office here in PoP!! We Brits have an American woman running ours who I understand spends 2 - 3 months out of the country at a time.

Regards to you in your beach front property - Grahame (When is the next party??).

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
jazzcom said:

Relax Johnny, Cannucks are counted.

You should a come out to buy me a beer earlier in the month. You would have gotten a big welcome if you did:)

Cheers
Escott

Scotty
Didnt know you were here until yesterday and just got back a month ago from a 3 month vacation
let me know when you will be in Sosua again you have my e mail
Saludo
Johnny:bandit: