Choose your words

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Not registered

From Mom C

<b>I gotta hand it to Janice aka Not registered......she finally had the guts to say what I've be waiting to hear...
</b>

I have been saying the same EXACT thing in all of my posts, you choose to hear only what you wish. I believe if you go back and read our innumerable "battles," you will find that I have always maintained the US is a "force" in the world, often one of being very pushy with the attitude of "too bad" You insist that there is always an "anti Canadian" slant to my words and post some goofy reply. I believe one of two things: You like being argumentative as it allows you to continually post (won you the prize at least :)) or 2, you really don't comprehend what I write.

why is it, with the odd exception, that no other Canadians become so incensed with my posts? And I do believe others like Trina, Bob Saunders etc are very proud nationalistic Canadian citizens

Read what I post, not what you want to hear and I think you will find I "Had the guts to say what you wanted to hear long ago," you just didn't hear it

Janice

Status
Not open for further replies.