What European cities do The most Dominicans reside?

JC171

Oct 20, 2002
Im curious to know what European cities have the largest number of Domicans living there?
Thanxs in advance

Pavan

Jan 18, 2002
and what would you gain by the info which will be highly suspictable if available.....

anyway if it makes you happy I place my bets on Madrid.....maybe you can find some platanos there... good luck

S

SDecatur

JC171 said:
Im curious to know what European cities have the largest number of Domicans living there?
Thanxs in advance

I have no data to refer to, but Amsterdam would be my thought, simply due to "employment" opportunities

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Zurich, Geneva, Madrid, Rome, Amsterdam...wherever that are lots of prostitutes....
HB

mondongo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
do a google search on "detestable and repugnant cities in europe"...thats where you'll find "them"

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
My guess is.......

All you have to do is drive around the embassies of each country in DR and see the number of people lining up for visas. My guess is Madrid, being that their embassy on Independencia Avenue is a beehive. By the way the majority of applicants are women. Any idea why? hehehe!

TW

Bobs

Jan 8, 2002
Definitely not Amsterdam !

Not Madrid, but Barcelona has a sizeable Dominican community. Amsterdam has quite a few, living in the southeastern part, known as the Bijlmer. The Hague and Rotterdam are favorites too. We even have a Latin TVprogram, with lots of bachata and other DRmusic shows. Not many are prostitutes either, but people who worked on the Dutch Antilles (Curacao, Aruba) first, linked up to Antilleans, moved with them to the Netherlands. The kids go to school there. Their parents are hardworking immigrants.
Entirely different story in parts of Spain, Italy, Portugal, Switzerland though. 4 years back a euro-wide investigation busted a big prostitute-import ring, run by some Roma Gypsie in Madrid and his girlfriend in La Vega.
Dominican gals are not very in at the moment, eastern-european gangs (especially Albanians, Jugoslavs) can supply good, clean, white girls by the truckload overnight, even underage lolitas, kidnapped or otherwise.
Met quite a few Dominicanas in different parts of Germany, most are married and raising families. One fine youngster is a colleague, working at the Polizei-prasidium Aachen.

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Definitely not Amsterdam !

Bobs said:

... eastern-european gangs (especially Albanians, Jugoslavs) can supply good, clean, white girls by the truckload overnight, even underage lolitas, kidnapped or otherwise.

Hi Bobs, that's where I draw the line and here is
where the fun stops. This is crime and I hate all
people that are in this kind of business.

On a happier note: I studied at the university in
Aachen about 40 years ago and consider this city
my home town it's beautiful isnt it?
Now they even have dominicanas living there.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Charlemaigne was a Dominican, he had a couple of dozen women and many, many children. And his court was in Aquisgran (Aachen in Spanish)...
Yes, Bobs, there are a lot of good, hardworking people there, students, and businessmen. There are also thousands of Dominican prostitutes, and the sad case is that many went there thinking that they were going to be waitresses or domestic servents....

HB

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Criss is right!

Don't tell me again about the innocent Dominican young broad who thought she was going to Europe to be a neat little waitress offering fine wines and bread. I don't even believe the first ones who ever made it didn't know either.

I can buy the dancer story more, yet sex was never hidden by the mercadiers.

TW

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Re: Re: Definitely not Amsterdam !

x_man said:

I studied at the university in
Aachen about 40 years ago

is this where you first started testing pavlov's theory?

just curious.
mob (go angels)

qisqeyana@aol.c

Apr 19, 2002
A few years back the Spanish Chanel 34 Los Angeles did a expose on Dominican Prostitution and where they worked their trade in the Nederlands. I was quite suprised that they could so easy on visa requirements. What happen to the non criminal requirement in order to obtain a visa?

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Quisqueyana

Remember, it takes a European or an ex-pat for a Dominican gal to break the law. Who do you think gives them the letter they need to meet visa requirements?

To get a visa to Curazao all you need is an invitation letter from someone living there. From there to the Netherlands its like 1,2,3.

Besides, at our airport, there is a mafia at KLM where Dominican "buscones" with very high Curazao inmigration connections will get you anything. In fact, right under the noses of everyone, and with help from the very unethical airline people, passengers for a US$10 gift can take all the luggage they want. They just weight one piece and place the rest on the side. Then the buscones would place the rest of the luggage with theirs and everything goes in. The buscones don't pay extra weight.

They also lend you the $500 dollars required to take the flight and when you get to your destination, the buscon or loanshark would be waiting for you at the other end to collect the $500 plus the fee. Mafia at its best.

TW

AMS

Oct 24, 2002
Interesting Golo, but don't confuse KLM with ALM or rather Dutch Caribbean Airlines as ALM went bust. In addition, wouldn't you think that the airlines & immigration Mafia could have far greater financial gains if they would utilize their power in the Columbia - Netherlands cocaine trade?

I think the $500 you are talking about is for the Dominican girls that work at one of the island's whorehouses. They get issued a special visa at immigration that permits them to work there for three to six months. The people that run the whorehouses arrange all this. Some girls overstay their visa and end up getting a residency in Curazao. With this residency they can bring other people in.

AMS

Bobs

Jan 8, 2002
AMS is on the right track (ehhh, long)

AMS (Amsterdam ?) is on the right track. Golo let somebody tell him a fairytale and he (jeez !!) believed it. The girls going to
Curacao for prostitution at a.o. the Campo Alegre (or club Mirage) whorehouses tend to get in without too much trouble. They are very few in number and must adhere to a strict medical regime and Dutch immigrationlaws.
Girls from Colombia outnumber the Quisqyenas easy.
Overstaying the visa is possible, but that's changing fast. Overstaying and boarding DCA or KLM to Europe ? The island is an integral part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Dutch (and thus Schengen-visa requirements for entering Fortress Europe). The official flag is Dutch, Marines from Holland are stationed there. Curacao ( Antillian and Aruban) police can issue what amounts to no more than a friendly request for a Dominican to enter the Schengen-territory. They have a minor say in the matter. Dutch Borderpolice (Marechaussee) at Schiphol Airport near Amsterdam determine the validity of your visa. And believe me, they are fanatical about checking flights to and from South, Middle America.
Applications for passports (say for a foreigner married to a native (who automatically has a Netherlands passport) are doublechecked thousands of miles away in The Hague.
In case you're wondering, Golo, the whorehouse mentioned earlier is greatly frequented by US military from the Forward Observaton Post on the island (patrolling Caribbean Sea for drugtraffic, together with the Dutch Navy and Antillean Coastguard) \
Sqeaky-clean, totally corruption free, law enforcement is everywhere, and I've seen the PN, AMET and what have you at work. I've said it here before : some of the younger command cadets (PN, Fuerzas Armadas) I've met over the years show promise.
Gracias Hillbilly, Xman and compadre Criss for your two cents.
Xman : I lived in Wurselen during my liaisonduties with the Aachen Police, wunderschone stadt !!
Criss and Quisqeyana : Not all the chicas know what they are getting themselves into, stupidly believing they are coming to Europe as nannies, waitresses. I have interviewed many, if something doesn't feel right in their stories, I can check through personal channels in RD (and not only at the Jefatura HQ) Especially if the girl can help us break the ring of silence (what gang is responsible for this illegal slavetrade, they will be helped to residencepapers.
Prostitution was legalized recently in Holland. Yes, Amsterdam has a famous red light district. Marijuana/Hashish for personal use is allowed in small amounts. But Holland is no Sodom and Gomorrah. If you believe that, best wake up ...... fast ! I'm having the time of my life, making life unbearable for thugs.
Que viva la Raza !!

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Bobs

You're acting like an FBI agent who wants to prove how good you are. That's fine. You have a right to defend your team. But your efficiency stops right at the Dominican desk!!

Dominicans can easily get into any country of the world and infiltrate any airline security. Just recently several stowaways were found inside an American airline jet. They got in just like I said before, 1-2-3. The famous barge from Puerto Rico with the unwanted rubber had about 12 stows. They do it everyday. They take boats to Puerto Rico and now fast speed boats.

As far as security in Curazao, the police in Curazao are having a hard time controlling gangs, armed robberies and assaults on private homes, restaurants and hotels.

Everyone who flies to Curazao has to show they have money(at least US$500) not just whores, and a lady whose name I can give you privately if you want, can get you the money just to show and return upon landing and get you all the extra weight. I just don't listen to stories and tell. I know. I supposed you were there with me last month sending quite a bit of stuff that you know better than I do about how Las Americas Airport and ALM operates(names don't mean a thing-same airline)

TW