Put a caption on this photo

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
jc_hippo.jpg
What do you think is being said here?

HM: Pero, ven ac?...?ste es m?s payaso que yo!

Last edited:

WebDev

Jan 1, 2002
samana.net
Caption

Chretien: If you guys think I sound "STUPID" in both official language, you should hear this guy in Spanish.....

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
This picture is cracking me up!

HM: The people I put up with to get money under the guise of bettering my country, when really it's to pay for my smarmy re-election that was formerly prohibited by the constitution!

JC: An I said, "EH! Ipolit?! Pull my finger!"

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
HM: "Co?o, ai que daile ai C?sai lo que e dei C?sai, poique se?ore, ei gringo e gringo, lo dem? e monte y culebra."

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Chretien: Hey! I think those people want to talk to you over there.
Bubble thought ( I can't understand a damn word this guy is saying. Hope he gets the hint. )

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
"Like my suit? See that guy, yah, the one over there in uniform with the credit card in his hand. He's said he is pays for everything, I mean ........everrrrrything".

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Now listen up you guys - THIS guy actually thinks he is able to get the better of us!!! We'll lend him the money for his re-election race, just to prove him wrong. He'll never get in again with HIS record!!!

OR

If you believe THIS guy & his promises, you just gotta think I'm a trustable guy too!! Pass that Presidente!!

OR

No you clot - that's Cretien NOT CRETIN like what everyone else thinks I am!!

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
there's no talking going on there... it's chretien's first attempt to dance to hip hop... he has the hand motion going there

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Yesss, Lee-Lee....

JC: I said a hip hop, a hippety-hop, I said a hip hip hop and you don't stop.

By all accounts, it was a breath-taking performance.

S

SDecatur

I can't view any phot, just some message about "remote linking prohibited?"

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
honestly
just put a dj table in front of them, put a set of ear phones over chretien's head (maybe will cover some of that big do)

and you got some PHAT winners

Jane J.

ditz
Jan 3, 2002
Roberrrrrt......where did the photo go and why can't I link pictures here from another site......First my hot snatch (cartoon) and now this.

;)

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
LOL. Hillbilly did you miss the picture of Jane's hot snatch cartoon? It was something let me tell you. hhehehehhe