how much does the gov't keep?

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
anyone know the scoop on how much the government holds back in taxes off health professionals and teachers by any chance?

Lee Lee

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Lee-Lee: Without the picture, it will be like this.

MOST health providers, ie. M.D.s, DDSs, Therapists, etc {As well as other self-employed professionals like lawyers and CPAs}pay nearly Jack Schitt, to the government.
Now, anyone that gets a check from some institution or other will have his taxes deducted.

In the first case, it is up to the government to go to the MD( or other self-employed professional) with a Jag and an SUV in the Driveway of his RD$7 million peso house and ask "Why are you only claiming income of 250,000???" Sometime, they get away with it for years and years. Sometimes not.

In the second case you don't have a choice but you can file and take deductions...

HB

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Hillbilly said:
In the second case you don't have a choice but you can file and take deductions...

HB [/B]
Hillbilly
If there is a way of getting some income tax money back by filing for deductions please give me some info as i pay 10% directly off my pay checks,what are the deductions allowed and how do you file?
JH:confused:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Pretty please talk to a tax consultant. A CPA will give you the right info. I have never bothered, bein' all generous 'n all...

I know, I know, but they are the only ones that really know..

HB

As I understand it, Yes you can...deduct, that is..

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Gracias H.B.
I will talk to my buddy,for some reason though i kinda think its more hassle than its worth,maybe thats why i never heard of this before:cool: