DR1 Toronto Christmas Get Together

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Gonzaga and I were talking about getting a group together and heading back to El Rancho for an evening of dinner and dancing.

Anyone up for this? We were thinking early December...maybe Friday the 6th?

Any other suggestions for date and venue are welcomed!

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Debs...

You must have forgot that the NYC reunion is that weekend!! I will hopefully be there, sorry!

debs

Jun 10, 2002
Ohhh...I forgot Mere! I thought it was the weekend of the 14th...

Maybe Dec 13th would work better for the TO Christmas gathering?

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Debs,

I'll be letting my friends know we have schedule the get together for Friday, December 13th.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I was thinking of a get together at my place. Dec. 28 or 29 th. Let me know. email me. I thought it would be something different. You tell me what day is better for you. I'll make Lasagna! ;)
My son is moving the weekend of the 14th and the grandkids are coming over to make cookies. So I can't come out that weekend.

Last edited:

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
Debs,

What time do we meet for dinner on Friday, Dec. 13th. I think 8:30 or 9 pm sounds fine, as most of us will be working during the day. I need to let my friends know by email on Monday the time. Once we get an exact number of people for dinner, we can make reservations.

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
9 pm is the meeting time on Friday, December 13th for dinner at El Rancho. Do we have any others from Ontario DR1.com members coming that we have not already heard from.

bagamunda70

Sep 25, 2002
Hi Debs and Gonz
Unfortunatly I won't be able to join the get together this Friday I hope all have a great time....... and Merry Christmas to everyone

gonzaga

Mar 19, 2002
From DEBS/GONZAGA,

Thanks to all who came out for dinner and the rest of the gang who joined us for dancing. I believe we all had a great time, cause I sure DID.