Exactly where is Cap Cana?

Exactly where is ?

the new Cap Cana development, in relation to some other places in the Punta Cana area. All the websites do not specify the exact spot to find it. North of airport, south of airport?
With founders sales going for 1.6 million US apiece it would be nice to see what kind spot this is going to be. Not that I can afford it.

jojocho

Jul 10, 2002
Cap Cana is going up in the area called Juanillo, which is relatively close to the Punta Cana Beach Resort. They have a website that has a lot of info on the project, but don't even try to go a check it out if you're in the area as traffic is close to everyone who's not an owner/developer.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Wud. the Cap Cana area is southeast of the airport and still very much in the early phases of development, sort of the cut, burn, and ugly. Roads are being laid out and construction sites cleared. The devleopers are in the midst of setting uip the construction support intrastructure consisting of warehousing, heavy equipment repair, and I believe a cement mixing plant. There is an access road about a mile south of the airport entrance and another near the Punta Cana Marina entrance. My wife and I did a ride through about six weeks ago, acting like we belonged there. Had no problem getting to the area, although the vigilantes do question you. Just say you are going to Juanillo and they let you pass, no big deal. Regards, PJT

Last edited: