Pepe Needs Your Help

Cleef

Bronze
Feb 24, 2002
Pepe hopes to get his new book out to newstands by Christmas. However, he's stuck on what the title should be, can y'all help?

This is the best I can do for right now:

1. Pepe or Plastic?*
2. Living Large With Pepe
3. All I Ever Needed to Learn, I Learned in Jail
4. Gone With the Loot
5. Lawyers, Guns and Money: How to Make $40 Large
6. A Man On An Island On An Island
7. Weekend at Pepe's
8. Zen and the Art of Chargebacks
9. The Lord of Duty Frees
10. Loving and Leaving the Good Life: On Credit

*suarezn's wit, not mine.

Last edited:

Indie

Bronze
Nov 15, 2002
#14 is great, Pib!

Book I want to read:
15. Crook, Interrupted

Movies I want to see:
16. One Flew Over the Hippo's Nest
17. How Pepe Got His Groove Back: Life in La Chirola
18. Dude, Where Are My Cars?

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
18. Is funny :)

A few more...

19. A League of Their Own
20. Bad Boys
21. Big Trouble In Little Dominican Republic
22. The Company of Wolves
23. True Lies
24. Pepe: Prince of Thieves
25. Big Fat Liar
26. Dumb & Dumber
27. Crouching Hippo, Hidden Cash

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
28. The Comedy of Horrors
29. When Bad Things Happen to Bad People
30. All's Bad that ends in Jail
31. The Fall of the House of Hipo
32. Liar, liar
33. Ten Habits of Highly Inefective People: A guide to Hipo's Administration

:)

Last edited:

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Books that will never sell. by " HIPPO"

1.How to be an honest politicion.
2. My life as a poor man.
3. How to start your own business with no money.
4. I lived a furgal life.
5. Elect me again and I'll make you rich.

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Cleef: Good thread...I would like to change your #1 from "Paper or plastic?" to "Pepe or plastic?"

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Here's for Pepe

Book title: "My Best Friends Are Crooks"

Preface:

"This book is dedicated to my best friend and crook HIPPO, who trusted me with his bald head and stuck by me in good and bad times. I am most grateful to him for letting me use his credit cards. Only a true friend would let his credit cards in dollars in the hands of a known schwindler like me. He gave me the opportunity to become an airline executive. Because of Hippo the entire island was my helipad. I kicked ass like never before, beat up news reporters to a pulp and became a street menace everywhere I went. The pleasure of being "Pepe" was Hippo's ultimate creation, and I thank him for that.

Acknowledgements:

"To my pal Torres "Te pizo un pie" Pezzoti, who taught me the famous words..."Where are the $$pezzotis?".

To Ramoncito Baez "Figureo" the biggest show man on earth, banker, music promoter, news editor, jet set figure, million-dollar wedding man. who made it possible for me to have a blank check with the credit cards and on top of that paid for them too.

To my friend Maximo Aristy Caballomanso, who tried to free me and turned my case into a simple correctional mickey mouse case. Thanks for making my bail a nickel and dime thing. Too bad they messed up your masterpiece.

To the Herrera Airport authorities who allowed me to use my secret airline under the cover of night and late night hours to fly into tropical islands nearby.

To My valuable friend Diaz the Gas Man, who became my partner in the modern version of the Nazi Gas Chambers, which we tried to install in Hippos Gurabo. We certainly gave 'hell, didn't we? The hell with the neighborhood, heheeh! Gas 'hem boy!!

To Banco Popular who gave me 10 credit cards with over $2,000,000 in credit. Sorry Mr. Grullon, I never used them much. Had no need to. At least I didn't have to pay back my Baninter cards. Plus my Baninter cards had no dollar limits...get thatttt Grullon? Maybe next time you'll be more generous.

To My Chief of The Armed Forces, Fat Joe Sotoito, the most decorated man since WWII for screwing up the investigation so bad that now the courts don't know what to do with me, except let me free.

To my PPH friends who gave me the honor of wearing the Rolex watches I gave them. I specially thank Rolex Guido(The black Italian hit-and run man a.k.a Bateo y Corrido), Gucci Hernani(The Senate cheerleader for Baldie's reelection), To Bvlgari Eligio Jaque-Mate.

And to all my fans in the Cuerpo de Ayudantes Sin Lucro, the PRD suckers and the bank savers of DR who provided me with a good living, at least for now. And again to the Chiefs of Staff of the Armed Forces who are keeping me alive in this 5-star hotel by la rotonda de la 27. I can even say hello from my window to Morel Cerda at La Junta and my gran amigo from the Agrarian Reform whom I plan to give a case full of Loreal's blue black hair dye for Christmas.

Signed PEPE

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
All are great. Here is my offering

#36 Who's Afraid of Pepe Goico?

Regards, PJT

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Pepe's Ghost!

Pepe Trades Places With Al Capone