Sans Souci --Any Experiences to share?

POPGrl

Oct 30, 2002
If you are talking about the one in Cabarete I stayed there. It's ok.....small rooms, but right on the beach. I would recomend Estrella Del Mar, Vilia Tania or Hotel Kaoba before I stayed there again!

I do have to say that the staff at the hotel were great to me. I was orig. booked in another San Souci hotel down the beach and it was well CRAP. So they did what they could to get me another room at the Beach Hotel. I hotel I usually stay at was booked so i had to stay there.

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
sans souci

yes you have to be careful at this hotel. beach rooms are okay but the other ones are not clean/nice, thus the low price (this I've heard from visiting kitesurfers who are not particularly picky!).

If you are looking for a place in Cabarete, you can email me direct. I do bookings for about 12 properties based on peoples' needs and budget. Cost is no extra to you than booking direct.

Marina
marina@kitexcite.com

jplunk

Dec 10, 2002
thanks, Marina and POPGrl

I have 2 beach apartments, one for my wife and me, one for the three boys --it sounds like these are the nice units.

Management has been very responsive and pleasant so far, so I would be very surprised if we do not get good service during our stay.

I will certainly let the board know about my experience which is about to begin --Saturday!