Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
X-man - AZB - Jazzcom

6.jpg

suarezn

Gold
Feb 3, 2002
Speaking of pictures, did you guys notice how many hits Theresa's bikini shot has as compared to the other pictures in the gallery? Her bikini shots have twice as much as the nearest "competitor" pictures. Just goes to show you where everybody's mind is...I'm sure there are a few people in here who look at them almost on a daily basis...hehehe...

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Actually Janice has more hits than theresa. I was surprised as well.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The picture brings to mind one question!

Why does "AZB" seem to be "Sexually Aroused",and where is "Jazzcom's" right hand? "Enquireing" minds want to know!CRIS

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
:) See, Jews and Muslims CAN get along ;)

BTW I have nothing on those "Eddie's Angles" shots girls. I like looking at them but when those old men are in it with them I get a sick feeling in my stomach :eek:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"You are what you EAT!"

So in reality,we are not "Old Men",but pretty,young Dominican girls! That is a picture of a group of young Dominicanas having fun together! CRISccccccccccccCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcccccccccc:p :p :lick: :lick: :lick: :smoke:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
We all get along fine in person. Never a question about that. I said this way back when, after AZB and I were going at it that I said he would be very polite in person. Not only is he very polite but a bunch of fun to hang out with. Same goes for X and Robert and of course Johnny Honda who is always a bunch of fun.

I am looking forward to spending my Christmas Holiday with my Dominican family for I am sure to have a GREAT TIME.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
I resent being called an OLD MAN

And I was going to set up a photo session with Rob and a few of the Angels in bikinis. Guess I'll have to cancel. Sorry Rob.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Story of my life, I suffer due to someone else's jealousy :(

I would gladly trade a few years to get in amongst those photos :)

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Hi Eddy!
Bianca..is she the angel I met? Can't remember names real well. Tell her hi from me!
Not sure if I'll see you for Christmas. Don't know about traveling Christmas. Too many crazies on the roads and don't want to leave Sniffy. Shes my only family here. Other than all you here...my second family.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Rob: I was just kidding. Will do my best to get you into a photo.
As for a big wet kiss - Don't think my wife would agree. You'll have to do that yourself.
Jan: Not sure if it was Bianca or Fatima working that night. Remember we were partying too. LOL

Theresa

Vettehead from Buckhead
Jan 16, 2002
Nice photo MG but those Angles have got it hands down over the gringas. It would be interesting if those girls ever got on a computer and posted on DR1, I thought that they took "computer lessons" over at Eddy's place. I bet they could add some spice to this thread.