Christmas Day

Michael

Jan 25, 2002
Christmas Day in Boca Chica. I am in Boca over Christmas and would like to enjoy a drink if anyone would like to join me, any suggestions would be welcome. My treat!!!

Thanks

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
jazzcom said:
Take a cab to Sosua and I will have 50 people taking you up on the free drinks. Maybe 150. LOL
Escott
Ive told you a billion times not to exagerate.:confused:
Johnny

Michael

Jan 25, 2002
Cab Fare

Mr Jazz(Scott) If you would be so nice to pay for the cab ROUND-TRIP, I reinterate Drinks on me

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
All right Jan!

Just what you wanted for Christmas...a man. See, things come to those who wait. Good luck!

Last edited:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
See, this is why I don't go out trolling for women with a girl that is gay. Too much competition.

So should I cancel the car I am sending for him?

Johnny, you don't think I can round up 150 people for free drinks? :) If you were paying I could probably get 500 because they wouldnt believe it! LOL

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
What you telling all my secrets for Jazz!!??
When we were out and you were dancing cheek to cheek with that hot Dominican man I never told a soul! And when you went home with him did I rat on you? NO! And when you returned to the disco walking funny and had brown stains on your face did I make fun of you?? NO! I'd never do that to you my friend!
Your just jealous cause I'm going to meet him and he doesn't want you!

Michael

Jan 25, 2002
??????

The both of you have a very odd sense of humor. I am sure from doing a bit of research Mr. Jazz is abit over the hill (no-offense) and Jan I am not really sure, but willing to find out.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
jazzcom said:

Johnny, you don't think I can round up 150 people for free drinks? :) If you were paying I could probably get 500 because they wouldnt believe it! LOL
geeeez Escott your such a nasty bitch this time of the month.
:cool:
Johnny

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Yea, male PMS is hell for us women. Hey Johnny?
And Jazz ins't too old...he can still walk upright sometimes.
Don't pay attention to these boys. They will only lead you astray! Look what happened to me after I met them. Never will be the same again!

Michael

Jan 25, 2002
I am a little nervous about the name JOHNNY HONDA it tends to lean a little to the left and as Jan put it the brown left.

Jan

Bronze
Jan 3, 2002
Santo Domingo Este
www.colonialzone-dr.com
Really Michael, these boys are all men. 100% nasty, women loving men!
And really I'm a man loving woman.
We are just playing here. Its all in fun. Don't be afraid. Everyone here is mostly harmless. Even the tatooed Johnny!

Michael

Jan 25, 2002
??

I am playing to, I look forward to meeting you Jan. As they say its all GOOD.

What about you Rick from Toronto I am sure you have followed this thread and I am amazed you have not critiqued it yet, you must be slipping?

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Jan said:
Really Michael, these boys are all men. 100% nasty, women loving men!
And really I'm a man loving woman.
We are just playing here. Its all in fun. Don't be afraid. Everyone here is mostly harmless. Even the tatooed Johnny!
Harmless?Well I ve been called many things in my life but never harmless,thaks Jan,Michael cutie Irealy hope you like to catch cause Im the pitcher,and Michael is such a gay festive name isnt it.LOL
Johnny:bandit:

Michael

Jan 25, 2002
Johnny, I hate to dissapoint you but Honda's are for little girls and I personally ride a Harley.

Sorry JOHNNY

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Michael said:
Johnny, I hate to dissapoint you but Honda's are for little girls and I personally ride a Harley.

Sorry JOHNNY
Michael
REALLY OOOH IM IMPRESSED
Check out the thread that is called pasolas and see what I have owned and still do own(1943 WL)Harleys are a great bike but there are also other good options.What model are you riding .
J.H:bandit:

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
Wow look at all the "Butch" that has come out to play. Personally I prefer softer men! LOL

Yeah Jan, wipe that shiteating grin off of your face and call Pib for me will ya!:) I will even bring your candy... Ho boy...