Paternity

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
On paternity test how does one go about getting this done and if it has been done is there public records any where about this? along with this, does one have to marry the mother if the baby is his?

I don't know much about family life there in dominican, do the parents push for a marriage if there is a baby born out of wed lock? :cry:

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Who cares? Baby is born, someone goes to the Social Registry Office with a paper from the hospital and says: Hey! A baby boy/girl was born to Honey Hugmealot on 5 january, 2003. Honey say she doesn't know who the phuck the Daddy is and he doesn't want to say either.
Baby is registered as "Natural", father unknown.

II. Father goes to same office with same paper says: Yo! Mygirlfriend had a baby on 5 Jan, 2003. We ain't married but I am the father. Baby registered "Natural" Recognized by father.

In case (I) the baby carries only his mother's name, he inherits only from his mother.
In case (II) the baby carries both mother and father's name and inherits the same as if his biological parents had been marrie". In DR law, this is important since the children get 1/2 of everything and the widow gets the other half.

there are no public records for paternity tests. Lawyer on this board can tell you about that or::::::::>

You can do an Archive Search. Click on search and write "paternity" Lots of info there

HB

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
Hillbilly: they only got married after the fact, which now he is talking divorce cause he knows he messed up when he doesn't love her and his parents pushed him into this and he messed up with me. thanks.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
OOOPs!! thanks Fabio, that one slipped by me....
Civil Registry
Civil Registry
Civil Registry...

HB

Dec 9, 2002
cmrincon - how many other threads are you going to start which are all basically the same thing? I'm fed up of it already.

cmrincon

Dec 2, 2002
sorry about that i started asking questions in paternity, banking, ect... and some how ended up talking about it and it just continued. stop reading if your sick of it.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Babe",you got that right!!!!!!!!

She,he,or it,is now posting in another Forum,that there was NO Paternity test,that they claim that he is the father just because of his "Looks",and that is not a good way because all people of color look alike as babies!!!!! A "Racist" as well as an "Idiot"! Dear "CM", a "Racist" is NOT someone who likes to go to the "RACES"! CRIS...(Note,See how good the English is in the last post?Doesn't look like the first ones at all!)SOCK PUPPETT!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.