*** Criss Colon is now moderator ***

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Young Mr. Colon is now the moderator of the "Open General" forum.

I'm sure if you have any issues or problems, Criss will lend you
his ear :)

Welcome aboard Criss and enjoy the ride...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
The "INMATES" are in charge of the asylum!!!!!!!!

I will do my best to live up to the reputation of the other Great Moderators on DR1 "PIB",and "Hillbilly"! My first official act as General Forums Moderator is to "BAN" Myself FOR LIFE!!!!That should give me a "Honeymoon" of several hours before "THEY" come after me!I am granting a General Amnesty to everyone who has called me bad names,and visa vesa! Now we can all "Get Along" and enjoy the Most Fun,& Most Popular Forum on DR1! Cris Colon;) ;)

Now who was it that said the British don't have a sense-of-humor???????????????????????

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Criss Colon said:
I will do my best to live up to the reputation of the other Great Moderators on DR1 "PIB",and "Hillbilly"! ........My first official act as General Forums Moderator is to "BAN" Myself FOR LIFE!!!!!.......... enjoy the Most Fun,& Most Popular Forum on DR1!

The ban must be rescinded immediately, or much of the fun and popularity of this section will be lost. Reconsider!!!!

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Yeah Gods! One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest!
Brilliant move Robert! Assuming you are serious?

I don't know about the rest of the 'quiet ones' on the board - you know, all of us that don't really get involved in mudslinging - for me this has the effect of wanting to start at least 20 threads of the most controversial kind! No Holds Barred Mudslinging and Slime of the Worst Kind. Just to put Criss through the mill. :bandit:

More seriously - Criss Good Luck! and I hope you enjoy your new role. Good God! I don't believe I said that - and I actually mean it.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Does this mean I have to behave myself or get more outspoken?
Good luck Criss should be fun. Do we get a warning before getting banned?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Pib said:
Hehe, it's revenge time.

But the guidelines Criss will be working under are much, much more tolerant than those of the Debate section. For a good reason, to be sure, but he has the advantage. I'm sure we will all be amazed when he closes his first thread.

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Hohohohohoho!!!!

This will be the equivalent of having Hippo moderating the PLD party convention.

I vote to have Onions and Carrots as his personal assistant in charge of deletions.

TW

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I didn't realize until it was too late..............................

....that Robert has a "Doctorate" in psychology!!!!! "Reverse" Psychology,to be exact!!!!Seriously,this is a job(moderator) that any descent mature adult with common sense and a kind heart could handle!I need a ride to the Heritage Foundation Board of Directors meeting tonight,Joseito,you going? So far I like this job!I will try to be as "Fair" and "Tolerant" of unorthodox view points as Roberty was!!!!!Cris CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCccccccccccc:devious: :eek:gre:

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Criss Moderartor?

What's next, the fox guarding the henhouse? Regards, PJT