Would the real GWB please stand down?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Excerpt from the: The Guardian

[Yesterday President George Bush made his first public appearance since the start of the war, speaking to service personnel at the MacDill airforce base in Tampa in an obvious bid to reassure Americans and boost the morale of the armed forces. But how do we know this is the real George Bush?

Later in the day a man who looked and sounded like Mr Bush appeared alongside Tony Blair at Camp David, leaving intelligence experts to ponder whether a lookalike had been used, and whether the same lookalike had been deployed on both occasions.

It has long been suspected that Mr Bush employs a string of lookalikes for difficult or dangerous speaking engagements, some of whom may have had their ears specially enlarged for the task.

Most of those who regularly monitor Mr Bush's speech patterns believe that it was the genuine article who spoke at Central Command HQ in Florida yesterday, pointing to a characteristic tendency toward quasi-biblical phrasing - "There will be a day of reckoning for the Iraqi regime, and that day is drawing in near" - and an almost total absence of words of more than three syllables.]

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Peteka

Excuse me but I dont see the humor.We are in the clown bin arent we?Could you please explain?Thanks.
Larry

Petaka

Nov 8, 2002
Larry... no sense explaining

Let this one go as one of those things that you just can't grasp.
The link was intended for those that could see it to then go ahead and read the rest. :glasses: :laugh:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
Larry

Let me explain it to you.
You see Candie-Ass Liberal P*ssies cannot logically debate GWB's policies so they have to grasp at any little edge they can get. So if GWB mispronounces a word or two on occaision they jump on the "Bush is a Moron!" theory! Remember when pres. Ford Slipped? The left jumped all over it claiming he was uncoordinated and a buffoon!
I chuckle at the left when they say that GWB is stupid. As if any of them has the mental capacity to grasp all the knowledge that entails the Presidency.
I wonder how well Josito would sound if he had microphones and Cameras following him 24/7!
Always remember that Liberals are like children. If they don't get their way they rant, rave, cry and make up stories. The very basis of Liberalism is a total lack of respect of the Human ability. So how can one expect them to show respect for the President. I disagreed on almost every issue with Pres. Clinton but I never called him Stupid or a Moron. That would be disrespectful to him and the office.

Status
Not open for further replies.