Yea I'm a newbie...

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
SuperStar said:
So give me a nice welcome and an applause for joining in.

Why not tell us why we should be glad you are joining us? What are you able to contribute to the board?

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
TIMEX is sort of the new official greeter, but

he is away this weekend...

So welcome and please contribute a bit to the BB..

HB

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Heck - 47 viewings to this thread & only 5 people have said "Hi" to Newbie SuperStar!!!! Come on you guys, doesn't take a second to reply once you are in here!!!

So come on SuperStar - tell us more about yourself. Age, vital statistics, marrital status, are you available for gigs in the DR .... all the "Dirt" on yourself that we long to hear about!!! How, why & where you got involved with the DR!!

Oh yeah ...... And welcome from me too - Grahame.

SuperStar

Apr 18, 2003
Thanks 4 the love, ::cool: I appreciate it.

My stats are:
Male
Single (kinda)
Job-Media Field
Current home- Washington, D.C./Maryland

This is not another user or moderator. I'm new on this board so I didn't & never have changed names. And it seems like somebody took some Haterade this morning. I'm not sweating it though! I give love back like how I receive it.

I have been to the D.R. only twice (Puerto Plata & Punta Cana) & will be making a trip to Punta Cana at least once a year. (That's how much I like it). I just made tons of friends there & still talk to all of them on a monthly basis. So all the "dirt" will come out, just not right now! BTW, I am trying to do a gig in the D.R. very soon. I'll open up a thread about that a lil' later.

Again thanks for all this love!

*Gives Katty, Bushbaby, Dale7, Indie, Eddy, Jazzcom & the rest a pound on the fist*

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002
Welcome SuperStar

Welcome to the DR1. Glad you love the DR! What's the big draw for Punta Cana???? Make sure you check out other areas or you will be missing out!

Tell us what you love about the DR.....

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
Hey Superstar

Glad to see you enjoy the DR. Should have a lot in common, 26 yr old male here but not single anymore and a father to boot. Not knocking ya or anything, but I would assume you stay at the beach there, lot of AI's in that area. My advice is, I don't know if you have yet and don't want to put my foot in my mouth, but try out the north shores around Sosua, Cabarete, etc and ditch the AI and also try to get into Santiago and the campo (country) to see real Dominican living. Anyways once again, welcome aboard, and I have never been to Punta Cana but I prefer Santiago and Santo Domingo area myself.
dale7(Howard)

johnsr

Bronze
Apr 13, 2002
SuperStar, Welcome!! Sit back, kick off your shoes, and enjoy and join the party!!
John:cool:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Alright, SuperStar, no Haterade taken, that was just stupidity on my part. Get used to it.

Welcome to the D.R.

j

tondra

Dec 12, 2002
www.professionalsintouch.com
Welcome, Superstar! Yes, definitely visit other towns and stay in non-tourist accomodations. I am glad that I took a trip to Sosua and I found it to be quite different from Puerto Plata. My next trip I plan to stay in a more "Dominican" setting.

Again, welcome aboard.

Tondra