Humans' Justice

ssm

Mar 6, 2003
:disappoin Humans' Justice:disappoin

JUSTICE is one of the easiest word for humans to pronounce but does this word be respected in all his integrity? No! i'm not that sure.:nervous:

Let's think as i did.
Humans need the word of justice to bestow on violences, revenges, hates and mostly their interests. They use reason to blind us but with reasons also i can prove you how wrong we are.

It's simple as this.

When one man kill another man, he's treated as a killer so condamn to jail or death.:bandit: = :dead:

When one man kill men, he's a knight and be treated as an hero.;) = :smoke:

If one man kills everyone on earth then he will be proclame God on earth.:rambo:

So where is the real justice, on earth? or in heaven?

ssm

Mar 6, 2003
Remedy

They're no way that we'll be able to change this. Maybe none of us has been chosen by God to change all these on earth. What is now to do is an introspection, think about yourself, your country, the world and so on.

Change your environment into peace, love and justice... then if all of us do this. The world will change in all his prospects.

If you think that i'm lying or crazy, think first and be sincere with your soul then reason will come to your mind.

TERRY

Feb 1, 2002
ssm
I think you have chosen the wrong forum,but you will find justice from Anna if you don't come up with a Dominican connection soon :confused:
Terry

Last edited:

jose?to

The thread finally snapped...
Jun 19, 2002
Dominican connection...

ssm, as a Dominican, I can tell you how right you are.

And please, do not let Larry's hawkish ways persuade you. His views and orders are "to follow the money, even if others have to die in the process."

j

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
And the DR connection is???

Has there ever been a time in the history of man in which Peace and Justice was universal? The answer is no. Never has. Never will. Once you realize that and drop any silly notions of a "brotherhood of man" Your life will be a lot easier.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
ssm, perhaps you may not be aware of it but this is the Dominican Republic message board. Does your topic have anything to do with the DR?

ssm

Mar 6, 2003
To Anna

Ok.:bored:, I've just finished reading the new rules you published earlier. I'll respect them :(

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Re: S&M,feel free to post in the "General Stuff" Forum!

Criss Colon said:
All are welcome there!CC;)

As CC says, all are welcome in the General section, but don't enter if you can't stand much heat. Read the description of the General section before deciding whether to post there. Anything, well almost anything now that CC is moderator, goes.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
"Oh My God!.....What have I done NOW?

I thought you knew me better Anna! I was being very sarcastic in my post! Now what do I do? I know,I'll send it Back!Never mind,one more "Free Spirit"(read "AIRHEAD!") won't even be noticed here! CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC