Let's vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Let's vote my friends.

Aviastar or Samana1 must quit the forum, please vote in favor of one.

The question is:

WHO MUST QUIT THE FORUM?

1. Aviastar
2. Samana1

KIYO

Apr 19, 2003
FUERA SAMANA!!!!

SAMANA NO SABE DE LO QUE HABLA. QUE SE VAYA A HABLAR PORQUER?AS A OTRO FORUM. HASTA LA VISTA, BABY! :cool:

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
KIYO/AVIASTAR

Their have a codeshare agreement or merged but this person is ther same person AVIASTAR.

Thread Opener= Aviastar (2:21pm)
KIYO first responder in NO TIME! (2:31pm)

How he can say registred 19 April 2003 by the same user AVIASTAR!!!!!!!

Im here from 1 January 2002 (earlyer in 1999 with the old webdesign)

Well this is the first explination about i say its AVIASTAR (KIYO)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
who cares.

I dont care what either of you knuckleheads do.Argueing over airlines all the time.
Larry

lindalyn

Feb 15, 2003
really...................

this is ridiculous........arguing over NOTHING.....and if aviastar is all the others well then maybe they should go on all at once? when they are on line the light bulb is on.........if aviastar is on w/ the "others" we will know . that they are different .:confused:

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
All these rumors about me being the others are false. The thing is that Samana1 can't accept the fact that Aeromar is a horrible airline, when people talk about he is able to do everything, to insult, to fight, to say false rumors.

I am not that type of mentally retarded idiot. Sorry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
What type then?

I am not that type of mentally retarded idiot. Sorry--aviastar

ok,what type of mentally retarded idiot are you?

Larry

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
If you want to be like Samana1 and to convert this forum to PULGA HAITIANA talking rude thing one to another, well, what can I say! Try to sound more intilligent, do not ask so much!

dale7

Apr 18, 2002
www.stores.ebay.com
I have seen this coming for a little while

First off, I have read both of your postings for about a year now. You both have information to share and there is no need for anyone to leave. We all have minds of our own and will make our own decisions. It is easy to say, can't you two get along but this isn't a perfect world. Why don't you two, just agree to disagree and keep it civil? Keep the promotion of Aeromar realistic and the criticism as well. Just list flight schedules and prices, websites, etc and your own experiences with that airline if asked in an adult manner. Contrary to what others may think, I am always looking at flight schedules and have found valuable information from both, Semana and Aviastar. Just shake hands so to speak, and respect eachother, that takes courage and shows your strong character.
Just my two cents,
dale7(Howard)

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
Would the both (or the many) of you please take your fight to e-mail or somewhere else. Please continue giving us good information - but feel free to fight somewhere else about your airplanes.

Does the moderator have a 'time-out' button - like we use for 3-year olds out of control? In terms of a vote, I vote for at least a few days 'suspension'/cool-off period for the single and multiple personalities involved.

RandyE

Feb 4, 2002
Samana was here first- I now declare him "king" of the most boring section on this website. You kids happy with it?

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
you two really disappoint me...

what comes to mind is Dumb & Dumber.

you two have been told so many times to cut it out.

Grow up!

Thread Closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.