Pan Am/Boston Maine Airways/Pan American World Airways

mark porter

Jun 14, 2002
BMAC's initial foreign large-aircraft operations will be limited to six city-pair markets: Manchester-San Jose, Manchester-Cancun, Orlando-San Jose, Orlando-Cancun, Orlando-Halifax and San Juan-Cancun. In addition, BMAC plans to carry 5th freedom traffic between Halifax and San Jose and between Halifax and Cancun on flights operated on a one-stop basis via Orlando. BMAC plans to operate two round trip flights a week in five of the foregoing city-pair markets, and one round trip flight a week between San Juan and Cancun, utilizing four B-727-200 aircraft (three in scheduled service, and one to fulfill spare and charter requirements) each configured to carry 141 passengers.
Boston Maine will also begin service from Aguadilla to Puerta Plata, Punta Cana, Santiago, Santo Domingo, using a Combination of Jetstream 31 Aircraft as well as 727-200Adv aircraft. Pan American World Airways will operate from SDQ to TRINIDAD & TOBAGO,COSTA RICA,as well as CARACAS.Mark Porter

Last edited:

GRS

Jan 2, 2002
just like viva 20th business plan

I have to agree with Aviastar. SDQ-Baghdad-Afghanistan-SDQ
Double miles included.
No meal service, though.

mark porter

Jun 14, 2002
BMAC/PA/PAWA

Hey guys all I'm posting is info off a Goverment web site!!!! You have to admit that their Non union approach is very different. Mark

cara

Feb 21, 2003
Cuantas aerolineas so?adoras existen por la RD. cuantas duraran mas de un a?o, el nombre de Pan an rompera todos los records de quiebras..........................

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
PAN AM

Mixed choise i think they will fly as Pan Dominicana or Pan American Dominicana or PAN AM QUEBRADA if they like flying charters if they love charters so fly charters with touroperators.

40 planes taken over by UA and what we see nothing, they still need to come we can say something about 1 year we can see something

cara

Feb 21, 2003
PAN AM Dominicana, esta en estos momentos en etapa 1 para ser certificada, por lo que le queda mucho aun y con 40 aviones como esta la cosa, tendran que vender chimichurris en ellos.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Hey, thats a good idea SDQ-baghdad-islamabad - SDQ

Only I prefer it STI-baghdad-islamabad-sti.

Naaa, too good to be true. :(