PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
She will be silenced before any ink hits a manuscript. Regards, PJT

arturo

Bronze
Mar 14, 2002
PJT you might be right

She is confined in what can only be described as a dangerous environment. It wouldn't be difficult for someone to take a whack at her so her last breath is taken in Higuey. I agree, if she is guilty, she might not live to tell her story. All the same, the offers literary agents will come calling.

getonwithit

Mar 17, 2003
was in pr recently.
all the papers tell about the terrible conditions she and other puerto ricans are being kept in.
none of them talk about why she (and her husband?) was involved with these people (the others arrested) in the first place.
she may be innocent, but i can?t believe that none of them are completely free of guilt.
maybe the puerto ricans and everybody else will learn something from this. stay well away from drugs in the dom rep, and anyone who goes anywhere near them.

the conditions in guantanamo bay?s american prison can?t be much better anyway (actually they probably are much better - dominican prisons are some of the most frightening in the world).

now where did i leave my stash......?

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Hell !!

You do the crime. You do the time.... but in Dr all you need is one of those PRD (perritas) . Some $$$$ under the table and they'll tell Hippo that it was flour and he will share the bounty with Hatuay and all those MF's and is a happy
ending for all.. Yeap, that's DR with Hippo and his Zoo.

Adios, (primus inter pares)

Zeus

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
UUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

I REALLY HATE THAT SHIT! THAT'S IF THEY ARE SO INTO AGRICULTURE WHY THEY DON'T GO AND GROW SOME PLATANOS, OR RICE FOR EXPORTATION I REALLY HATE THOSE LOW LIFE.....

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Witnesses??

Interesting news in following this story at the start of the trial on Tuesday the prosecution wanted to postpone the trial because seven of the twelve witnesses failed to show. Details of story follow on the link. Regards, PJT

http://news.lawinfo.com/story/4_ds_27136.cfm

Last edited:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
prediction: I take my bets

We are now in the far turn to the finish line. The judge in this case is ready to issue his sentencing. So Puerto Ricans, be prepared for this. This is what I hear from the grapevine:

Those who thought Laura would be home for Summer...dont hold your breath. She has been a good girl and very sensitive. She is the favorite of the crowd, but the credit card vouchers paying for everyones hotel bill is hard stuff. She may have said a few wrong things here and there.... I think the judge likes her, but...verdict....guilty....5 to 10 years.

Pretty Boy Irrizarry, Laura*s hubby and mastermind, according to District Attorney will have a rough going. Even Laura*s lawyer is using the argument that she was fooled by him. Not pretty words for your loving husband whom she kisses with passion at the trial. She says he was entrapped, but her lawyers decide to go for the kill with him. Irrizarry has not been a good boy with the judge. One day he is pleasant, the next day he is arrogant even with his faggot voice(I swear, if it wasnt because Laura says he is a man, I would have thought he was a fag) He has given the judge the silent treatment a couple of times. I dont think the judge likes that...while tapes and videos are not 100% proof evidence, the rest is too strong...verdict 10 to 20 years. If the judge is upset at Irrizarry*s shennanigans in court, he will get the max.

Pinkie, the boat man......too strong a case against him The boat was full to capacity with the stuff. The stuff could not have fallen from the sky. I could swear this guy is the gay partner for Laura*s hubby....verdict...10 to 20 years.

The Dominican male connection.....these boys are bad boys period. These are the scum of the earth in DR. These are confidence men, smugglers, counterfeiters, killers for pay, you name it, these guys do it all. I would not be surprised if they got Irrizarry into this mess while pretty boy was truly looking for anabolics and they offered him something that would make him rich instantly and the guy just fell for it. Well, if so, pretty boy was a fool and has to pay for it. Just because these guys are Dominican, the judge probably dislikes them anyway and he knows they are garbage.....evidence super strong...too many phone calls, too daring...verdict....20 years..the max.

The other girls: Well, here is where the judge may be a little lenient. They may not have known the full extend of the deal, but they were there. Just two foolish girls who were in the wrong place at the wrong time with the wrong Dominicans to screw....evidence...circumstancial..verdict 1 to 3 years, maybe 5.

The District Attorney is asking 20 years for all the boys and 7 to 10 years for the girls. In DR you always go for the middle with the judge. If he dislikes the dudes, go with the big figure.

Sorry Boricuas....you have a lot of crying to do for your poster girl and boy. Stay away from DR waters. This is not for beginners. And I know that this is not the first time some Puerto Ricans on vacation fall for this trap of easy money while enjoying a legitimate vacation. Dont listen to these drug sankies.

TW