barcelo colonial tropical

dulce

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
The Colonial Tropical is smaller than the other Barcelo resorts in Jaun Dolio. When you stay there you will enjoy all the benefits of the All-Inclusive at the Capella which is across the street from it. For years I stayed at Capella and now I choose the Colonial because it is quiet when I want quiet and I still get the bonus of Capella for less money. The staff at Colonial has more time to service the clients and they work very hard to make sure you are comfortable. The grounds and swimming pool are kept immaculate. The area around the pool is very confortable to sit and there is never a problem to find a lounge chair. There is plenty of trees for shade for those who cannot take the full sun. The food at Colonial's resturant is not that great. I only eat there when they have a buffet breakfast. Breakfast is the only meal included in the price. You can eat free anytime at Capella though which has a good variety. Drinks from the Colonial bar or your mini-bar in your room also are not included in the price so remember to carry them from across the street(especially water). The rooms are large with tables & chairs,sink,fridge and big bathrooms. Many people stay there for weeks or months at a time so most rooms are set up like efficency apartments.