translater

trebor

Jun 8, 2003
I need help with a translator.I am English and currently working in Switzerland.I have just returned from the party Island of the dominican and i met a wonderful girl thier and we are trying to to keep in touch,but the language barrier is a problem I am trying to learn spanish but finding it hard going .Its hard to express how i feel and we are trying to arrange meetings .Could anyone help me.My girlfriend is from santo domingo.If I e-mail a letter to someone would their be able to email it back to me in spanish.
trebor

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
I suggest you email it to Criss Colon. You will find his name on the board. If Criss isn't able to help, Golo would be my #2 pick.

Honestly, I think emailing via a third party is not the best idea, but that's your call.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I would be "HAPPY" to help!

Feel free to email me.If you have a picture of your friend,that would also help.Send along her phone number and I can call her and read/translate your email to her,and visa/versa! I am fluent in English,Spanish,and I also use the "French Tongue" on "SPECIAL" occasions! I remain a humble servent of true love "Dominican Style"! Cris Colon;)

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
If she is on the north coast(Sosua or area)it will be much easier for me than crissssssco please send me a naked photo and phone number:bandit:
J.H.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
trebor said:
I need help with a translator.I am English and currently working in Switzerland.I have just returned from the party Island of the dominican and i met a wonderful girl thier and we are trying to to keep in touch,but the language barrier is a problem I am trying to learn spanish but finding it hard going .Its hard to express how i feel and we are trying to arrange meetings .Could anyone help me.My girlfriend is from santo domingo.If I e-mail a letter to someone would their be able to email it back to me in spanish.
trebor

How did you manage to communicate with the "girlfriend" (a dubious term after meeting here for a week on a visit). Buy calling cards and phone her unless you are not able to speak or write at all then I fail to understand how this has become as serious as it has become. Don't wire or mail or send money to her.

Take Spanish lessons in Suisse tout-suite also if you are serious.