12th June get together!!

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Hi, just a very BRIEF report as I am as busy as H^** at the moment!!
A very pleasant & select group (not like that Sosua crowd!!!!) met at the Playa Dorada Golf Club Bar this afternoon. Apart from yours truly, DominicanBabe (here on holiday from the Home Country AND recently married) was there with Texas Bill, Ron (I'm just a lurker, not a poster), Jaime from Canada with his wife, & the inimitable Johnny Honda with wife & son. As I say, a nice crowd of people & very intersting discussions were had all round!!

We drank to your recent purchases Jazz, we put all the drinks on to a tab for HB to sort out next time he is up & Johnny has promised me a full bottle of his Remy Martin as long as I drink it in one go at his house!!! Might have to stay the night with that beautiful young wife of his!!!

Sorry you couldn't make it Ken - next time I hope. Chris, I know you were busy putting my replacement computer together, so you are forgiven for forgetting that the do was on today!! Rob, you have NO excuses as you were up this way yesterday. You are herewith BANNED from coming to play golf with me!!

Over to you now HB for the Christmas/New Year do!! - Grahame.