ocean world

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
really, a 'once in the lifetime experience'

hi,
I visited Ocean World with my family last week. It is quite expensive, 120 Us$ adults / 95 US for children, if you want to swim with the dolphins or 75 US for standing in the water with the dolphins.
But the place is really amazing, and the swimming program is something, what you will never forget again in your life. After a short tour through the whole place, where a guide shows and explains you what they are still going to built in the future (another huge dolphin pool, a jungle with tigers (!!)... )and a short sea lion show, you can swim for more than 1.5 hrs in a group of max. 10 people in a huge pool with 2 dolphins. You can touch them, feed them, 'dance' with them and experience lots of other surprises. The program is supervised by two professional trainers from Carlifornia. The animals are very well taken care of, and like the trainers said, the pool is more than twice the size than in SeaWorld in the US.
Professional pictures and a video of the complete swimming program are made, which you can buy when you get out of the pool (photos, depending on size and frame 8 to 30 US, video 26 US).
My family and I enjoyed it a lot. It hurt, when I bought the tickets and spent so much money, but now I must say, it is really worth it!
Hope you will enjoy it like we did and have lots of fun!