Que se hundan en su propia mierda!!!!

EllosPagaran!

Jun 28, 2003
Praise be to God!

After having been cheated out of my inheritance by my well establish dominican family, I can say that there is a god. I have been praying for justice. Now I see it. Que se hundan en su propia mierda.

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
I'm so sorry to hear about what your familly did. My family there did some dirty tricks on me too, but is best to let it go and move on with your life. I guess if ones family is not safe from corruption within, who else is?

I guess if one is vulnerable for whatever reason, downthere they see that as an excuse to eat you alive. Have you tried any legal recourse? I guess if your family is well connected there is not much you can do. I know that in my family's case, they just go to the priest and ask for forgiveness-- ah, don't get me started with the Catholic Church now, LOL :confused:

Last edited:

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
DCFred,

As a DR1 veteran I must warn you not to attack the Catholic Church here. I learned my lesson the hard way. Nothing is more evil than a "Christian" that is outraged by reading the truth!

Ellospagaran,

Care to share the name of the family? Are they really going to pay? How did they screw you over? Come on Spill it!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Usually a thread-starting post asks a question or provides information of general interest. This one leaves us hanging with unanswered questions. Give us a break, Ellospagaran, and provide some details.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
What about your Karma, ellosparagan.

If you got screwed by your own 'family' , there's something hiding deep in your past. Think hard and you'll find the reason... KARMA NEVER FORGETS.. Think about it...

zeus (primus inter pares)

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
From my own experience, the inheritance process down there is pretty much by the book, and they even make you prove that there are no illegitimate children- you have to get an affidavit signed by seven people, if I remember. Usually even the best of the families go by the book with this process, as they want to avoid scandal. Now, you may encounter the usual problems with Rentas Internas but that is another issue.

Now people do play little tricks: lets say you are selling a piece of property there may be two prices, one official and the one under the table, plus a hidden broker, maybe an astute family member, who is getting 5% commission plus the difference of the real price and his share. If you are not in top of things, you may get cheated this way. But we need more details: are you illegitimate? Out of the country? how were you cheated? Please let us know!

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
EllosPagaran! said:
Praise be to God!

After having been cheated out of my inheritance by my well establish dominican family, I can say that there is a god. I have been praying for justice. Now I see it. Que se hundan en su propia mierda.

When I turned 21 I started getting monthly reports and updates on every investment my family makes in the DR. But that could be because my father is still in charge. I am interested in your story, care to tell us how they were able to cheat you out of your inheritance?