great horseback riding tour for people from Sosua/Cabarete/Rio San Juan

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
I have been recently with my family on a horseback riding tour which is so great, I would like to share this info on this board.
I you live in the Sosua/Cabarete area you get picked up and drive on the back of a jeep to a ranch near to Rio San Juan.
You will get a horse fitting your riding knowledge. There are very save horses for unexperienced riders (even children), but also good horses for the very experienced riders.
The horses are in an exellent shape, they are very well taken care of and very well fed, not to compare with this most very skinny horses from other ranches.
From the ranch you ride on a beautiful trail first into the montains to a 'jungle', through rivers with two stops in Domican mountain villages. After this the trail goes to the beach where you can nicely gallop your horse or test how fast they are - and they are really fast!
Total riding time is about 5 hrs. At the end you will get brought back home again with a jeep.
And now the best: The complete tour, incl. transfer costs only 300.- Pesos!
I have the name and phone number of the person to contact for this tour, but I'm not sure if the rules of this message board allow this. Can I post here the contact info?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
That is a GREAT price for an obviously high quality tour. I certainly think you should post the contact info. This is valuable info and should be made known.

The board rules as I understand them prevent persons from advertising their own business, not keep posters from passing on great finds. Post the info, please.

quaqualita

Feb 4, 2002
here is the contact info

thanks Ken, I thought so, too, but wanted to make sure not to conflict with any rules of this great board.
The owner of the ranch and organizer of this tour is Ingrid, phone no. 428-2142 . She speaks fluently German, English and Spanish.