The Chat Room

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
The chat room has been full of people after 10pm lately. I think there were 10 people in there at 1:30 am this morning. A few of you who never come in should pop in once in a while. Maybe one of these nights Criss Colon will grace us with his presence if he is not too busy getting laid.
Larry

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I would love to BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I quit paying the phone and internet bills about a year ago,and had the lines taken out! My wife and her sister decided that they would put in a telephone/internet line,and each pay half.Well,being Dominicans,they can't pay a phone bill! You can call us if you want to,but they now use a "Calling Card" to call out.How predictable!!!! CRIS COLON;)

rubio

Apr 28, 2003
www.geocities.com
Re: How can I connect?

Forbeca said:
See, I don't know everything. I'm a newbie here after all.

When you are in the forum homepage, right underneath the advertisement you will see "user cp" "register" "Faq" "search" "CHAT." Click on chat and you will be taken to the chatroom page. Piece of cake.

Rubio

Forbeca

Bronze
Mar 5, 2003
Thanks

rubio said:
When you are in the forum homepage, right underneath the advertisement you will see "user cp" "register" "Faq" "search" "CHAT." Click on chat and you will be taken to the chatroom page. Piece of cake.

Rubio

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Mostly English .. some spanish and a little Dr. Seuss language when Erickson and Katty are in there.
Larry