Sosua Questions....please

nashville dude

May 27, 2003
I'll be in Sosua in early Sept and was wondering if anyone has been there in the last several months? Has anything changed? What are the current "hotspots" as far as night life?
Will Sosua be crowded that time of year?? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

"I love the nightlife, i like to boogie... on the disco round"

JanH

Dec 26, 2002
You're in luck, Dude. There's a new nightspot next to the main Taxi stand in Sosua (across from La Roca and on the way to the beach). It's called Voodoo Lounge. It's touted as a "romantic" nightclub - whatever that means! ha! Do a search on Voodoo; there's a whole thread on it.

It wasn't open yet when we were there in July, but understand they opened after we left.

You still going to drive all the way to Miami to catch a flight?

Nothing more was changed in July from first of the year for Sosua. Cabarete still hopping.

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
D'Latino is another hot spot in town. The place is packed after 23:00 hrs. and the chicas get prettier the more you drink.

tngold

Jul 15, 2003
Hey Nashville dude I am in Knoxville and headed down to sosua real soon myself. Email me at tngold@comcast.net and give me your exact dates. Maybe we can hook up for a presidente and some nightlife while we are there.