SuperFake Felix Sanchez and other sport news

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Call me what you want, but Felix Sanchez will go into the Guinness Books as the "Biggest Lambon in Sports History". And I know why. Here is a guy who was turned down by the USA track and field team to make room for what the US committee felt were better athletes and as revenge decided to run for DR. This kid is a publicity hungry chopo who needs so much attention, he almost ruined the Pan Am track and field competitions last night.

The worst situation was his ridiculous act of placing a gold medal on Hippo and even kissing him!!! I question his manhood too. I have never seen a girl around this clown who calls himself Superman and has a stupid tattoo to prove it. Hippo was so ridiculous he had his chacabana sleeves rolled up, something never ever seen with chacabana wearers. Hippo was given the flowers and stood up in the winners podium, adding this to the shame he has placed our country in. It seems that the Devil Vs Hippo controversy did not teach him a lesson. Now he shows up with a gold medal.

As to Super Faggot, he should take Spanish lessons before he speaks and he should wear jockstraps because his dick was all over the place. Was he perhaps showing off to his friends in the San Diego gay colony? Mr. Show Off stopped in every corner of the stadium interrupting the games at will with an entourage of lambones and PPH politicians. The track and field games had to be stopped and several javelin throwers were taken by surprise and were not able to concentrate in their game, something that Super Fag wanted all the time when he was at the start.

Besides, I bet the electronic strips at the track, which were not functioning well anyway, will be permanently damaged by his walkathon with that crowd of monkeys. I would not be surprised if the whole competition was a fake. I noticed how the U.S. man apparently slowed down at will near the end. He could have easily caught up with Super F. I truly believe Felix the Kitty is not going to get the gold at the real olympics. He could hardly get close to the world record and he never has. He made a mockery of our flag and in his effort to show off continued talking and calling his kissing partner while the national anthem was being played. I am glad its all over. I hope he doesnt run again in any other competition.

Kobe Bryant is another story. Why do these multimillionaire athletes continue to get caught in situations like this? Are they stupid or what? Take for instance Alex Rodriguez. With $256 million why would I want to get married? Didnt he learn from Michael Jordan? Mike Tyson? Ali? and others? If I were Kobe or any superstar I would take a lawyer with a video camera everywhere I go. I would retain my lawyer even to go to the toilet rather than pay up for "buscones". Kobe has no reason to rape anybody, much less a waitress. Women should be raping him, not the other way around. Hey guys, sleep with your money. Its more fun!!!

I am sick and tired of Pedro Martinez. This is another stupid guy. He signed up with the worst team in baseball rather than protect his future baseball credentials. Our players have to learn to use the system. For instance, Sammy Sosa should do what Barry Bonds and other U.S. sluggers have done, that is, find a stadium custom made for you. He should have gone to Colorado and by now he would have been #3 on the HR list. Pedro should have gone to the Yankees, the As or Seattle. He would have been an eternal Cy Young winner. But our players are very dumb. Pedro will be an also ran again this year. I rather see Pedro retire than see him on the disable list another day. If Sammy doesnt hit 35 hrs. this year he should retire. Alfonso Soriano is looking like a fake. Manny Ramirez is over the hill. Miguel Tejada had too many nights out at Lincoln Avenue..another sorry spectacle. Only Albert Pujols is making Dominicans happy this year.

Did everyone see how Hipolito was quietly taken out of the basketball game last night to avoid having a riot? It was incredible. Fans started creaming, booing and thrwing things all over when Hippos name was mentioned. Good for the fans, who have suffered 20 hour blackouts and price increases never seen before.

I have never seen a "first ball" being served at any other game than baseball by politicians, presidents or people who are not playing in the game. But as usual in DR, the unheard of happened. Vice President(mrs. cerveza presidente) Lady Drunk forced her way into the women volleyball game and threw the first ball. The mexican girls were outraged, specially since she went into their side of the court to do it. When will these people learn? Boos were heard.

TW

la flaca chula

Aug 7, 2003
Why the Felix jealousy?

What combination of the Dominican people's love for him, his money, or his accomplishments is the cause of your obvious jealousy??

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Felix did good. So he craves the spot light, no different to many other athletes. Right now the DR doesn't have much to be happy about, so a little national pride goes a long way.

What makes me sick is the parasites that piggy back on his success in an effort to get some attention, very sad.

Being brought up on a diet of European track and field events, some of the stuff going on in the Pan Am's is very "low" class.

At other world class events you can usually here a pin drop for the start of a 100m's final. The crowd wouldn't shut up last night, even some of the competitors gestured them to be quite.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
I can relate to some of Golo's diatribe

I, too, thought his behaviour was absrud, bordering on the uncultured and banal.

Super Felix did run beautifully, and would havr won against all comers. As to his sexuality ???????

Robert: World class events need world class fans. We have never had either here and the people just do not know how to behave. They are a sorry specticle. Track and field is very new here and our fans are baseball fans that behave outrageously at ball games.

As for the politicos at the events, I beleive that His Baldness and Ms OB had better not attend too many, the way things are now.

Leonel and Eduardo Estrella will be more popular...as was seen at the BB tournament.

HB

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Flaca Chula

Sorry to dissapoint you. I have no jealousy for a chopo who cant speak his so called "language". Felix is too low class for me to feel jealous about. Besides, with all his gold I still earn much more than he does, except I dont have to sweat for it. In fact, the reason he is competing here is because I provided a big loan to the government so these games can be played and he better continue producing because my interest rates are 36%.

Felix is a flash in the pan. After the olympics he will be another footnote, like Mark Spitz. He has nothing else to do but find a job after he graduates. Track and Field can last but a few years. With his vanity, he will spend it all "haciendo bulto". Look at Tyson, Dennis Maclain, Jose Canseco and others.

I will be watching tonight some better athletes, the Cuban boxers and the only real attraction in these games, as far as I am concerned. These games have not produced a single significant world record and the athletes who showed up dont scare anybody who is headed to the olympics. Just look at the 100, 200 meter runners. None threatened to even come close to 9.90 or 39.00. Some of these dudes in the 200 were as slow as jeepetas, barely hitting it on 45 seconds. Even Criss Colon can run that fast. Sanchez could not even be fit for the 400 flat and it remains to be seen if they can match the Americans and the Jamaicans at the 400x4, if he can run again.

Tell you what, the 10,000 kilometer run was more exciting than Felix. That Mexican can run circles around Felix. He was still running after half an hour non-stop, and even passed the last runner in his flag waving run. The 5000 was also better with that last second "tigueraje" by the Venezuelan, where he faked the Canadian and sprinted to the win. Too bad the stadium was as empty as Baninters vault. So were all the other venues.

So far I have counted close to 300,000 empty seats throughout the games. People are only watching our second class teams and athletes and as soon as they finish, they leave, in total disregard and courtesy to the rest of the nations participating. I feel less guilty just watching TV in the coolness of my room. The commercials I watch pay more than the tickets sold.

Dominicans are so poorly mannered, they abandoned the Dominican basketball team in the third quarter of the gold medal game. Shame!!!! They did the same as soon as the Nicaraguans scored 2 runs in the baseball game. The medal hunger is as bad as concho drivers blocking intersections waiting for customers and blowing their horns like dopes.

TW

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Some events have had more participants/officials than actual spectators. The only event I have heard that has been popular is football. Isn't the DR a baseball crazy nation? Maybe that's the middle class and above buying tickets? Most consider baseball here a low class sport.

The promotional, development and marketing side of the games have been a farce. No pre-development, no community, schools or social group involvement, it's disgusting.

I was in Sydney (Australia) when they got the 2000 Olympics and also got to experience the pre-development of the swimming facilities via the local community and schools etc.

Pause.... Why do I even bother comparing?

This will go down as the most expensive, least watched Pan Am's in history.
So sad, it could have been a show case for a country and it's people...

ajicaribe

Dec 5, 2002
Golo, just GO TO HELL

Nothing is good enough for you.
Super F has won many other international competitions, accross Europe and Asia. So it was not fixed, it was not luck.
HE IS GOOD and you are the one envidioso here.

YOu go around with you listin diario style posts flaming a national hero.
He brought some very nice moments of happiness to a country that is being sucked up to the marrow.

Yes he was happy, and yes he went to greet the president, either he wanted or not, he had to.

Now, chew on you tail.

CaribbeanGeorge

"Creature of Leisure"
Jan 3, 2002
www.fuentesdellago.com
Criticism (if it is spelled correct)

Golo: No matter how constructive your criticism might be towards the Dominicans, we are on their soil and have to deal with it.
They will never understand.;)

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
I tried to be nice about it, but.....

Look, I have always fought for the sons of Dominican parents being recognized by Major League Baseball as Dominicans. Such is the case of Moises Alou, who claims his Dominicanship in a Pan Am ad. But AjiCaribe now got me mad!!! Look, Felipe Alou did not have the patriotic sense to bring his wife from Atlanta to DR to have this miracle baby in a Dominican hospital, and Moises was born in Atlanta. Its not my fault he is lying.

The Sanchez "boat parents" had their Felix Sanchez in the good old USA. HE IS NO DOMINICAN!!!! The guy is a "nationality bastard". He is under attack in the U.S. for his "fake" patriotism. Everyone knows he is just upset he was not selected to be the flagship of the U.S. track and field team. Dominicans are cry babies.

As for the games, my latest estimated "empty seat" count has now reached 1,000,000 plus. Take the Nicaragua vs Panama baseball game for instance. The photographers exceeded the fans, all of whom did not pay to get in. Here is a game with the possible gold medal team. Then a basketball team between the two powers had the entire second tier empty and the players, officials and press outnumbered the fans. The track and field venue was empty 80% of the times and it was saved by felix Sanchez, Juana Arrendel and the ugly Mexican Ana Guevara, who looks like a man(Can someone check her genitals please) In the remaining games it will be worse. All the Dominican favorites already finished.

The Dominican baseball team was booed out of their own stadium by our own fans. As I predicted, the U.S. team(The pamper kids) chewed their oldtime asses. And to think that our "polyester" squad had 13 former major leaguers and still could not dispose of a bunch of kids with baby hair. 10-0 is not a loss, but a homage to Hippo, the Pan Am jinx.

From the very beginning I also "jinxed" these games. They deserve to fail. This government and the Dominican people have to learn a lesson. I have been against these games since we started bidding for the site. I have been honored by its demise as the worst games in history.

And my next prediction is that the buildings and stadiums built will end up as government offices, parking lots and junkyards for government machinery in a few years. Who the hell is going to drive out to play badmington in DR? We almost had the Dominican basketball season cancelled last year and we expect people to support "balon mano"?

Lets face it, Dominicans dont go to see baseball in the winter league. They go to drink beer and check the nice asses in the stands. Take it any way you want Aji Caribe.

This is a U.S.A. vs Cuba competition. The rest are just for the ride. I win....you lose. I am not ashamed to say I cheered for the Cubans and the Americans in that order. Those are the only two teams competing. I tip my hat to the Jamaicans though. The same spirit of their bobsled team has carried them thru and "yellow" seems to be everywhere.

TW

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
I just saw a highlight of the Cuba vs US women's basketball and noticed the whole stadium empty.

I had more fans watching me when I played in Little League.

what a shame!

Lissa

Aug 7, 2003
www.lldesigndr.com
I have to say that sadly this country it?s been the guberment?s puppet . This guberment reminds me the romans ?Pan et Circus?even though the people is not getting the ?Pan?(the food) just the circus (the pan am games). Think of this we?ve got lowest life quality (expensive food, rent, transportation, energy, water, gas, and so on , the list is endless), and we?ve paid for this show the so call Pan am games with almost our blood and they have been a fiasco , this country doesn?t even get near of a descent place in the medal?s chart . And the people is so tired of all the shit of hippo that they don?t realize that we?re not the host of the game we?re the joker (the one that everybody laugh at). That why things like the winning of f.sanchez, arrendel and the others is such a big deal , because it?s the only thing the people can talk about forgetting for a second about the ugly reality of their existence. And I guess that?s why the game get a little support of people it?s like a second of madness in which we can forget our reality...

ajicaribe

Dec 5, 2002
Points taken, I digged it !

:confused:

Guys, and girls, I might just be very wrong but there is a lot of pessimism going on.
Of, course it is just a product of the reality. I really thought the games would bring a little bit of joy.

I am a fool, I have been out of the DR for too long.

DCfred

Jun 19, 2003
Is a cruel summer in Sto Dgo, and sounds like more than just the pavements burning!

calamardoazul

Jul 29, 2003
Is golo right?

Someone at work told me that F.S. was offered big money by the US, and he refuse to run under RD flag!

Who?s rigth???:confused:

Golo100

Bronze
Jan 5, 2002
Be for real

If you really think about it, the extreme minority of Dominicans are watching the Pan Am games. Recently, the most optimistic report from the government claims about 1,000,000 people attending the games. They have claimed a huge success.

But think about it. At an average of $80 pesos for admission, this will not even meet the expected income of $600,000,000, which is only 6% of the cost of the games. What can the government do with $80,000,000 in a sea of debt 125 times bigger? The concessions can not make it up. Your concession income depends on attendance. I have explained before how the man-seats-per event has been a disaster, with some major events like basketball and baseball games between powers practicly empty.

The publicity income is non-existent. Few world TV networks have been interested in these games. In DR only the government is talking about it. No private TV networks have interrupted their regular programming to report any activity. The government production has been unprofessional and lackaidistical. If you read the NY Times sports section, the big news is the doping of a U.S. track athlete and a tiny medal chart, smaller than a college poll . The Miami Herald is equally quiet. Nowhere there is a mention of a Dominican athlete, except perhaps Felix Sanchez, who is American.

Big news is being made locally of the Dominican medals won, now a record for us. But the shame would have been a host country not meeting this criteria and even better. Most host countries become instant powers with the home-field advantage. We are still a second rate competitor. We have lost the big ones(baseball, basketball, mens volleyball and most track and field events) The majority of our medals are in sports for sissies and sports that have been pushed as sports by upper income people from the olympic committee. None of these so called athletes in games like ping pong, badmington, Tae Kwon Do and stuff like could ever make it in the real sports like American football, baseball, basketball at an olympic or professional level. Those are the events we win medals. A bunch of chinese boat people joined our team to win ping pong. This is as ridiculous as the Brazilian all Japanese baseball team. What a joke!!!

Everyone of those mickey mouse athletes could not dunk a basketball if they used a forklift to lift them up. They would faint at the idea of facing a baseball coming at 95mph. or catching a line drive from Sammy Sosa. How fast can they run to first base? How many times can they run up and down a court under pressure from people weighing 250 lbs for 40 or more minutes and getting their ribs elbowed with arms the size of normal legs? Which one of them can take a hit from a linebacker?

Be real. These are the fake games. The medals were planned carefully and bought with precision by Hippo. Hippo outbid the Americans, who did not think Felix was worth it. This will be demonstrated at the real olympics. Hippo invested well in mickey mouse competition to obtain medals. He screwed up with baseball, where he could have made news. But he inserted our worst baseball team ever. Las Aguilas or Licey would have done a better job.

Those who even care for these games are not living reality. the escape factor is ludicrous when there is no electricity for TV or radio. Wait till after the games for the hangover and| to pay for the maintenance of these white elephants built by Hippo..

TW

Dolores1

DR1
May 3, 2000
www.
Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
A huge number of athletes from all over the world train in Europe and the USA!

They may even be born and raised in the US,of foreign born parents.They often then represent their "Native" country in the "Olimpics",or other "Multi-National Games.Some Dominicans fall into this group,SO WHAT!
I agree that hosting the PanAm Games in the DR may not have been a good idea,but then "Good Ideas" are in very short supply here!
Congratulations to ALL athletes,from ALL countries. Its not about how we feel,its about how they feel!!!aND i BET THEY FELL "grrrrrrreat"!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCcis