Dominican LADIES

K

Ken

I am an American who has visited DR several times and am curious as to how/where to meet Dominicans ladies of quality (besides in bars). I understand the close family bond Dominicans share and would like to meet the right lady. But HOW DO I GO ABOUT DOING THIS?

D

DR One

There are innumerable night spots/cafes/discos in Santo Domingo where single professional Dominican women gather to meet friends. You could always find a link with a professional Dominican man who could orient you to the right places.

P

Paul

Re: MORE Dominican LADIES

www3.edgenet.net/r.adams/homepage.html

U

Uwe

go to the Malecon and let yourself go sure you will find somebody

R

rick stone

Don't forget to visit the Univeristy of santo domingo.

T

tony

Once again, he said" Quality ladies" That is not found on the malecon.

G

GARY SILVA

Hi . Dominican girls are every where,they are all nice, can wait to go back ,this time I am staying!!!

T

Traveler

it's impossible not to meet many DR ladies of all kinds. they are everywhere, beautiful, and friendle. i am going back tomorrow morning and I cannot wait.

U

Uwe

Re: Dominican LADIES (Tony)

hi. are you sure ?? I met some interesting ladies there. But if you know it better, please let me know UWE

T

Tom

>>>>Once again, he said" Quality ladies" That is not found on the malecon.

Tony

Have to differ with that comment. I have found ladies (And men) that come from every walk of life on the Malecon, from Physicians to clerks, "street people" and working girls. I guess it is in what you are looking "for" and where you look!

Tom

A

A. Urbaez

Tony,my girlfriend happens to be studying at UASD and she's got more quality in both phisicaly and mentaly than more girls I used to date at the "Universidad Catolica" where I used to go (a high class university) where most girls are just looking for rich guys with German or Italian cars.

If you are looking for some girl just based on good looks you are not gonna find the right person.

There's more to it than just good looks and a nice butt!

Regards.

J

JEFFREY

I agree with Gary...it was about time somebody said it! They're everywhere!! My wife was making "batidas" (frothy fruit juices) when I met her! Dominican women are "dripping" in class, and they're everywhere. I'd recommend just seeking opportunities to mingle and be with people--this means taking the guaguas (buses) and carros publicos (which are like taxis), and not isolating youself in your own car. You'll squeeze in to fit, but beleive me, you won't be sorry for doing so!

W

Will

Define "Quality Ladies"...it has a different meaning to each and everyone of us.

W

Will

I wish they really were everywhere, 'cause there's rarely any or none in California! Can't wait to go back to D.R..