Jan 1, 2002
torte.gif

H a p p y B i r t h d a y

wishing you both a terrific day and that your family in RD is safe, trina

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Happy Birthday to my dear friend Trina

Hope you have a great day with family and hope Angel's family if doing well in the DR.

Happy Birthday dawnwil

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
hey thanks!

LOL, mob, you don't miss a trick, do you?

I wanted to let Trina know we were birthday mates without ante-ing up on the 'official' list.

Trina, best birthday wishes to you. :)

D

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
hey thanks all!

LOL, mob, you don't miss a trick, do you?

I wanted to let Trina know we were birthday mates without ante-ing up on the 'official' list.

Trina, best birthday wishes to you. :)

D

(drat those smilies, I'm always going back to disable after-the-fact).

trina

Silver
Jan 3, 2002
Wow, thanks for remembering!

Thank you all so much for your b'day wishes...that's very sweet...
I've been having so little time to lurk lately, I didn't expect anyone to remember!

Thanks for the wishes for my family, as well. We were able to talk to everyone, and they are all doing great, however, a little "shaken". Gracias a dios...

Dawnwil, we're almost twins...hope you have a wonderful day. Let me ask you this: WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF? VIRGO OR LIBRA? (we're born on the cusp, and I usually just take the horoscope reading I like best)

Yikes, this means I missed my favorite DR1'er, HIllbilly's birthday yesterday...sorry, HB, hope you had a wonderful day!

Thanks again everyone for all your kind words and thoughts!

Pib

Goddess
Jan 1, 2002
www.dominicancooking.com
Happy Birthday Trina and dawnwill! Have a fun day.

Thanks to Mo, who will henceforth be known as "The List Keeper", for reminding us of our friends BDs. Very nice of you.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Pib said:
Thanks to Mo, who will henceforth be known as "The List Keeper"

one of the conditions of my early release was that i find constructive outlets for my obsessive-compulsive tendencies. ;)

when i get my computer problems all sorted out i will take on the "location" lists.

mob

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Hijack!

Mob would you like to take care the location list? You're so much better at it than me. I have lost control of that one. :bunny:

dawnwil

Bronze
Aug 27, 2003
lists & lists

Anna, that's a wild one for sure, the location list. How come you get all the wild jobs... like maintaining order in that Venus & Mars forum? I can only visit in there once in a while, otherwise I lose perspective. hee

So... is it mob-rouser, aka mob, or mo-brouser, aka mo?

I kind of like the mob rouser image, LOL. Especially for one who keeps birthday lists. Then again, one who keeps such lists is almost asking: What's your M.O.?

never mind

Trina! Twin! LOL... yes, I found it very convenient. I decided I was a mix, and simply plucked out the best traits from both.

When are you in the DR? I'll be there more or less permanently by Jan-Feb. Consider yourself invited for lunch, and we can compare notes. Ok? :)

D