Info on Blue Dolphin

UnMEnXTC

Sep 22, 2003
Have done a search, and mostly find questions with no answers!

Has anyone got any info they can share on the Blue Dolphin in Sosua, please?

KenoshaChris

Jan 4, 2002
Blue Dolphin is on Calle Pedro Clisante in Sosua, perhaps 300 yards down from Hotel Europa coming from the beach and on the other side of the street. I wouldn't call it a high class whore house but at least in the photos from its web site, it appears to be a nice place. Girls hang out there and are ripe for the picking. Its run by a couple of Americans and I believe there's an American bartender (Joe) working there now. I know that they have a web site. If you want to e-mail me privately to remind me, I know I can find it when I get home tonight.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Waste of $

All of these so-called gentlemen's clubs, the hotels with girls included, and all-inclusive weekends just package an average hotel and meals and local bar/street girls (looking at the gallery on the web site there is nothing special there) for astronomical prices vis-a-vis speaking to them yourself and using a normal so-called "guest friendly" hotel.

The North Shore ones with European girls at $3000 a 3 or 4 day weekend make even less sense.

Learn Spanish, get a decent room, find your own, save some money.

Once again if you Google the name and city you get this:

http://www.a3tnet.com/bluedolphin.htm

which is the site, no need for e-mail and PM to find it.

UnMEnXTC

Sep 22, 2003
Thanks Rick, I was already at their site, that how I found them in order to do a search and then ask the above question.

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
General Advice

I you can't get laid (independent of sponsored activities per this sort of joint) for $$ in the DR , whether PP or the south shore you can't get laid period.

Save your cash and don't overspend. If your prime directive (shaes of Star Trek) is P4P fun, you may seriously be better off in Boca Chica and a side trip or 2 to the casas etc., in the capital than on the North Shore.