Come On Guys...LOLOLO!!!

J

Julia

My companion and I would like to spend the first 2 weeks of Feb. 2000 in the Samana area. We are looking for a house or cottage directly on the beach...with kitchen and bathroom...adequate water and electricity. Does not have to be terribly fancy but clean, decently furnished and safe. We are also interested in renting a vehicle for this 2 week period. I have lived in the DR (Santo Domingo) in the past so I am looking for something other than " Tourist" accommodations. Las Galeras...Las Terranas.,.Nagua...or any other site that is lush, tropical and safe and on the north coast would do. I'd appreciate all responses as soon as is convenient as we would like to book out tickets and accommodations as soon as possible.

Thanks for your expeditious response, Julia

J

Jim Hinsch

Re: LOLOLO?

I've seen "LOLOLOLO" before on this board but no matter how many times I say it to myself it is unfamiliar. What does it mean?

Your message might be read by more people if your subject indicated the topic of your message.

Jim Hinsch JimHinsch@CSI.COM

J

Julia

Re: LOLOLO?

Well Jim...My original message was abundantly clear and the heading to boot...it was "Looking for a house to rent in North Cosat or Samana" LOLOLOLO "Laughing Out Loud"

Would you have any idea of someone local I could contact to rent a house next Feb in Samana or other north coast area?? I lived in SD for many years so I am really looking for something that is "Non-Touristy"...2 bedrooms...decent kitchen...clean..sufficient ele. and water and definately on the beach or a direct water view. A nice clean little shack with a kitchen indoor bathroom and 2 sleeping areas would be fine. LOok forward to hearing from you.

Thanks, Julia