Are You Dominican?

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
I've been reading posts by people that aren't dominican, mostly in the Romance forum (I forgot the real name of it). *Rereads the first sentence then cracks up* I'm not complaining at all, I just thought I was the only non-dom here. I'm actually Colombian but I wound up making friends with a lot of Dominicans (I explain my past in Personal History). And in the Romance forum I've read a lot of threads by people who dated dominicans. Anyways, if your not dominican what are you?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm a little tipsy how about you? I thought we did this. when the thread of location started some said what nationality they are.

Who cares we are all people from many nations with one thing in common. We love the DR. Hang around and you'll slowly find out like the rest of us did for the last few years.

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Anna Coniglio said:
I'm a little tipsy how about you? I thought we did this. when the thread of location started some said what nationality they are.

Who cares we are all people from many nations with one thing in common. We love the DR. Hang around and you'll slowly find out like the rest of us did for the last few years.

I didn't read the whole location thread it may have been covered in there.

I was just wondering what other nationalities were being brought to the board. I don't mean to offend anyone or anything.