Where are the girls? Where is AZB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoso

*** Sin Bin ***
Oct 4, 2003
What happened to my post?!?!?!? :angry: :angry: :angry:

All I did was ask where the good looking girls are? And now it is gone!!! Everyone said wait until AZB comes to get a full answer. Well, I go look today for his answer and there is no more post!

What kind of a place is this?

Anyway, in case this was just a technical glitch I will ask again.

I live on the North Coast. I find the girls here to not be up to Latin American standards.

My idea of of a latina girls is Christina Aguilera before she ate too many cookies:

christina_aguilera_72768a.jpg

I also found this picture on the DR1 Site:

MISSDR.jpg

Now the last girl (Jose de Ocoa) is one hot babe!

So where can I find girls that look like this? Last night before the thread disappeared I was told Santo Domingo. Ok...I will try that soon. But is there any place closer to the North Coast that has good looking skinny white girls?

Thanks!!!!

Last edited:

Zoso

*** Sin Bin ***
Oct 4, 2003
ok I see it was moved and not deleted. But I do live in the NC so I think this question should remain in LIVING.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Zoso, note that the thread was closed by Robert because of the direction some of the responses were taking at the end.

There were 55 replies. Read them.

Zoso

*** Sin Bin ***
Oct 4, 2003
Ken said:
Zoso, note that the thread was closed by Robert because of the direction some of the responses were taking at the end.

There were 55 replies. Read them.

Yes, but it was not me who started the flaming in the other thread which is why I assume it was closed.

If that person who started flaming returns here, I will just ignore him. He should be deleted from the site anyway.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You had your thread. It got 55 replies. I don't think this one is going to last. It is old news.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Yes, this one will be closed as well.

The DR has some truly beautiful woman and some of us are lucky enough to call them friends.

eddys_3.jpg

Did you ever think it might be more about you than the girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.