Met another Dr1er tonight

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Well my friends Linda, Bob & I travlled all the way up Gordon St. in Guelph to meet with owdumlad and his lovely wife Janis. They are a lovely and fun couple.
I asked for pictures of their trip to the DR this pass summer and Janis brought me all the pictures I could handle. Now I can't wait to get to Sosua.

We played trivia. It was fun. Had a great time Tony and thanks for coming out.

owdumlad

Mar 31, 2003
Trivia Night

<b> The pleasure was all ours Anna </b> <br><br>
We had a great evening with you and your friends. I just hope that we fare better at the Trivia next time we have a go, but I guess coming third in every round wasn't too bad. (Shhh !!lets not tell everyone how many teams were participating).
Glad you liked the photographs of our two weeks in Sosua and as you suggested we will scan some and send them to the person you suggested to have them posted.
I suppose that we should write a trip report of our two weeks and we'll just write about all the time we spent off the A1 as that was the best time of all.

Peter & Alex

Bronze
May 3, 2003
www.rainbowsenddr.com
Tony came out?????

Heee heeee heeee!
Anna posted:
"We played trivia. It was fun. Had a great time Tony and thanks for coming out."

Owdumlad - careful with those pictures of your trip!!! Who wants to see all those empty Presidente bottles??

Peter
(Cos' Alex got the pleading phone call from Dubai to go back and sort out a few projects for them for a short time)!!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Peter,
saw pictures of your place. It looks beautifull. Maybe I'll come by to visit when I'm there if that's ok with you. :)