The Wud and Wardens Get Together Planned

Where in Sosua to Meet Up with Wud and his Warden?

• Eddy's with Eddy and the Angels and Pool

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Rocky's with Marco and his Cold Wine

Votes: 8 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
The Wud and Wardens Get Together

Hlywud and His 'Warden will be here for a little R & R in November and we've set up a small get-together from 3PM to 6PM on Thursday the 20th of November in Sosua.

Where to go? I wouldn't mind a little pool at Eddy's, but Marco has good wine! Wud left it up to me so I am doing the Dominican thing and passing the buck.

Who's planning on stopping by? Where would you all like to go?

Tom (aka XR)

Last edited:

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
I AM STRIKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not voting................... I want Cabarete................. I am on strike!

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
No Fu? Yo!!!

You'll have to convince the Warden to give up her night with the grass-skirted Tiki dancers at the AI to pull her off to the beach in Cabarete.

Tom (aka XR)

Dec 9, 2002
I've taken the liberty of voting even though I won't be there - it's a few days before I arrive. The Warden may not be best pleased if Wud and the rest of you guys play pool all night ;)

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
No fair! No one even paid for your cedula! Well I have special x-ray-vision-kung-fu moderator powers so if I feel strongly later one way or the other before the poll closes just don't be surprised if, oh, say, an extra thousand votes all appear for the same place.

Hey! I said I was doing the Dominican thing here ... LOL.

Tom (aka XR)

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
By the Way

Dominican Babe said:
The Warden may not be best pleased if Wud and the rest of you guys play pool all night
It's probably not the pool that the Warden would get upset about.

Here's a hint from my incriminating photos of our founder file:

M-eddys_3.jpg

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Dominican Babe said:
Hey Tom, what are you doing posting a poll if you've already decided?
For the same reason the Dominican Republic holds an election every four years. Bribes! I'll post the location of the donation buckets in a few days.

I haven't an opinion. But I might later. So I am just hedging my bets.

Tom (aka XR)

gary80vette

Apr 8, 2003
At least a date has been fixed...

As newbies we don't mind where the get together is - Eddys, Rockys or Cabarete - we just want to meet you all.

Gary & Jo :cool:

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I am not coming eather but I think Eddys is definately better for a party. XR, who is that funny-looking guy in between the 2 beautiful girls in that pic you posted??
Larry

XanaduRanch

*** Sin Bin ***
Sep 15, 2002
Rocky's is getting Escott's big Thanksgiving bash so I think Eddy's is a better choice. Once again, see that picture.

Everytime I asked the chap in the photo what his name was Larry that British accent was so thick I couldn't quite make it out! I kept thinking he was threatening to 'Rob' me of something so I stayed away the rest of the night - even considering the company he was keeping.

Whew. Is it hot in here, or what?

Tom (aka XR)

GirlieGirl

Jun 19, 2003
STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE STRIKE

CABARETE!!! SEE ESCOTT AND I VOTED... YOU ALL LOST!

CABARETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

CABARETEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Thanks for throwing the party on thrusday 3-6pm so people like myself can't come. :(

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
AZB said:
Thanks for throwing the party on thrusday 3-6pm so people like myself can't come. :(
Listen, close a little early, come over, relax, stay at my home and enjoy yourself. Don't let any bs abstraction get in the way of this especially something called work...

Again folks, how about early dinner at Rockys, drinks at Eddys, and then to the beach in Cabarete to pick up the strays for coffee and desert? I have a great 76' French Bordeaux to open btw:)

Hey guys

I am not opposed to Cabarete, Sosua or wherever.
I still can go in earlier and meet Eddy and Marco in Sosua and then do the thing in Cabarete.

I am also sure I can visit Girliegirlies store and get that 50% discount that has been graciously offered.

I intend to visit Peter as he originally offered his house for the vacation but things did not work out on this end.

<b>Xanaduranch has a month to coordinate.</b>

I certainly would like to meet as many as possible, remember one thing I will be back January 27th 2004.

AZB I have pm'd you.