December flights

echocola

Oct 12, 2003
Hello everybody, im trying to find a flight to santiago from NYC. My dates are Dec 19 -Jan 22. I searched all the regular sites, Expedia, Orbitz, and Travelocity. The best deal i found so far was $646. I was hoping i could find a cheaper flight somewhere, any suggestions would be more than welcome. I was thinking about flying with North American.. I also am not sure about using Priceline.com as i don't want to end up on a connecting flight and have to spend a night in puertorico. Thanks for your time and help. :)

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
dont book it yet

I guarantee you that you can get those dates through aa.com for less than $400.00 if you wait until late Nov or very early Dec to book.As the dates draw closer and the plane is nowhere near full (it wont be), AA starts to bring down the price.I usually pay around $350 in Dec or Jan as long as the dates are not right around Christmas. Ask anyone who flys regularly from nyc and they will tell you the same thing.
Larry

Last edited:

echocola

Oct 12, 2003
I hope you're right about that, because I really can't afford to pay more than these prices that are out right now.....

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
Samana1,

would you mind to mention the reason why do you recommend BQ in this thread. Person would like to know the lowest rate for that period, but eventually BQ provides higher fare than the world's biggest airline with solid service, so why do you talk about BQ all over again?

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
Aeromar

Aviastar,PapitoChulo,Eli or whatelse username you use but listen...

I dont want attack you...

Aeromar is the solid airline that have the best online booking fare and EXCLUSIVE WEB ONLY FARES for a good price.

Your problem was why advertise Aeromar without to PAY now Aeromar is PAYING DR1 as sponsor so we need talk first Aeromar then the rest.

aviastar

Bronze
Jan 12, 2003
www.www.www
regarding to my double presence here at this forums, actually I use different computers and when I was banned as aviastar once I created another user here, when I use that computer where coockies stored as papito chulo it shows me with that name.

It is so easy to understand, right?

echocola

Oct 12, 2003
gee, i ask a simple question and i get fighting over non sense, i see what a mature board this is...