Toronto to Santo Domingo

fidelista

Oct 3, 2003
saintjohn.rebelyouth.ca
Any good suggestions on charter flights? Looking for rates leaving anytime during the first two weeks of November, returning the last week of April. I'll buy two one ways if it is cheaper. Also looking for info from T-Dot to SD during Christmas.

In solidarity,
Shaney from da block

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
Unlikely Charters from Toronto to Santo Domingo

fidelista said:
Any good suggestions on charter flights? Looking for rates leaving anytime during the first two weeks of November, returning the last week of April. I'll buy two one ways if it is cheaper. Also looking for info from T-Dot to SD during Christmas.

In solidarity,
Shaney from da block

You can try calling a travel agent, and/or try www.belairtravel.com for cheaper rates and air only rates.

I doubt honestly you will find any charter company ( all 2 of them really in Toronto, Transat and Skyservice) selling outbound in November and return 5 months later.

Remember the airlines are just acting for the tour companies not themselves, and I have not seen any tour companies with such long durations to here ( I am in Boca Chica right now).

You can buy a round trip and throw away the return once you get here (or try to get a one way to here) then you have to try to find a return one way empty flight next year, no picnic sometimes.

THEORETICALLY, Air Canada is running actual scheduled flights to POP starting in November, I say theoretically since I doubt they will be year-round and thus might not be a good choice, to say nothing of the wrong arrival city.

I would suggest you fly on AA via MIA , as I do 6 or 7 times a year.

They will sell R/T up to 330 days out.

PS I doubt also anyone has a clue what T Dot is supposed to mean.

Meredith

LiVe ThE LiFe YoU iMaGiNeD
Jan 24, 2002
Yeah, charters are usually only for max 2 week trips. Anything longer, you gotta fish up more money for. I usually leave from Toronto as well, for longer periods of time and in the last month via miami, the cheapest was approx. $750 CDN. Good luck! Travel agent is the best option, they will research everything for you and look at all options.