Post Your Phone Numbers

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
If well all have eachothers cellie numbers it would make the meet up go much easier!

Edit: For those who want to come early we could meet up between 2-2:30 at the GWB and later go to DR-K at night (aroudn what 7ish) when others will be arriving. About 20 people posted that they planned on attending the meet-up/reunion, a few said that they wanted to arrive in the afternoon and a few others-an equal numbers- stated that they could only make it at night. Just a reminder I plan on wearing my Washington Heights Home Of The Haze Shirt (actually I sold one today to a friend, bought it for $25 resold it to a friend for $20) then I will have a change of clothes for DR-K/Republikk which has a dress code. The weather is suppost to be good for the weekend.

I just called my friends from Hudson Heights (they renamed that part of washington heights) even in Hudson they don't have running water not even for toilets. Hopefully WH will be back to normal by Saturday.

Last edited:

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Yeah like if anyone wants mine I could PM them. That way if someone is going to be late (like 15 minutes) because of traffic or whatever we would know to wait for them and not to go. because if we were to go they'd never find us. I've arranaged meet ups before and cellies always are helpful. thought usually the people going are better organized than in the last thread...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I STRONGLY suggest that you not post your personal phone #s

In ANY public Forum!!! You might get a call from "AZB",or worse yet,ME!
Use E-mail,or "PMs" for that!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:alien: :alien:s might visit you!

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Chopical said:
If well all have eachothers cellie numbers it would make the meet up go much easier!

call me

212-479-7990

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Re: I STRONGLY suggest that you not post your personal phone #s

Criss Colon said:
In ANY public Forum!!! You might get a call from "AZB",or worse yet,ME!
Use E-mail,or "PMs" for that!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC:alien: :alien:s might visit you!

You're right PM's would be more logical. If anyone wants mine just PM me.

Originally posted by cmedina07call me
212-479-7990

Alright now I'll PM you with my number.

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Re: Re: I STRONGLY suggest that you not post your personal phone #s

Chopical said:
You're right PM's would be more logical. If anyone wants mine just PM me.

Alright now I'll PM you with my number.

thats not my number...you were suppose to call that number and hear the message..it's a joke

ay dios mio!!

anways, I will Pm you my number also.

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: I STRONGLY suggest that you not post your personal phone #s

cmedina07 said:
thats not my number...you were suppose to call that number and hear the message..it's a joke

ay dios mio!!

anways, I will Pm you my number also.

Fck, I put that number into my cell! Lol!

carlos

Super Moderator
Staff member
May 29, 2002
Re: Re: Re: Re: I STRONGLY suggest that you not post your personal phone #s

Chopical said:
Fck, I put that number into my cell! Lol!

haha

put the number i am sending you

that is my cell

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm really getting worried about you people. Please take pictures so I'll be sure none of you got lost or kidnapped on the way to this reunion ok?

Thanks ;)

DaHeights

Jan 30, 2004
Chopical said:

Edit: For those who want to come early we could meet up between 2-2:30 at the GWB and later go to DR-K at night (aroudn what 7ish) when others will be arriving. About 20 people posted that they planned on attending the meet-up/reunion, a few said that they wanted to arrive in the afternoon and a few others-an equal numbers- stated that they could only make it at night. Just a reminder I plan on wearing my Washington Heights Home Of The Haze Shirt (actually I sold one today to a friend, bought it for $25 resold it to a friend for $20) then I will have a change of clothes for DR-K/Republikk which has a dress code. The weather is suppost to be good for the weekend.

I just called my friends from Hudson Heights (they renamed that part of washington heights) even in Hudson they don't have running water not even for toilets. Hopefully WH will be back to normal by Saturday.

Hey, I'm new here, you're gonna laugh, but I found this 'cause I put in a search for the "Washington Heights Home of the Haze" t-shirt that I REALLY want, but haven't found it. I live on 186... can someone please tell me where I can get this shirt? Pleeeeeeease
(I'm a girl by the way)
Thanks!:cool: