dominican community and resources in New York

D

Dee DeMusis

Hi there-- I hope someone can assist me with an unusual request: I have a Dominican fiance[he lives and works in La Romana at present] and I would like to touch base with and get to know people from what it now OUR people. I have been a missionary in the DR for most of the past six years and have come to know and love the gente de Quisqueya. I want to find an organization[the Alianza Dominicana] and a church where I can worship. Right now I am staying on 127th street and can be in la comunidad in less than ten minutes. Also, I would like to work with any agency in the community that helps Dominicans; I am a trained paralegal[legal assistant] with an interest in advocacy and immigration law; and I am a social worker as well. I speak fluent Spanish. I would be grateful for any advice and /or direction. Gracias-- Dee

D

Dee DeMusis

Re: recursos dominicanos en Nueva York

HOla... espero que alguien puede ayudarme: Tengo un conpromiso con in hombre dominicano bello[el tvive y trasbja en La Romana] y quiero encontrar la gente dominicana en Nueva York; Estaba misionera en la Republica desde 6 anos y amo a la gente se Quisqyeya. Quiero encontrar una coranizacion y unas iglesias/pastores que pueden appoyar y ayudarme. Quedo en Calle 127 tan cerca de la comunidad. Sp asistente legal y trabajadora social tambien. Hablo espanool con confianca. Mucisimas gracias para cualquiera ayuda.

Dee