Stuart Ratner

Wayde Forster

Nov 2, 2003
I have been looking for a Stuart Ratner That I knew 23 yrs ago, and he had friends in the DR. He lived in Florida, and was well known for having big cats. If anyone knows of him, I would appreciate a heads-up.

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
Wayde, you are in the wrong section. This section is for topics related to the DR on which there can be a debate. Your question should be in Living or General Stuff.

Gringo

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
The last time I heard from Stuart was about 5 years ago, Stuart ran a very nice Restaurant here in Puerto Plata called Otro Mundo.

The Police found Pot growing behind his Restaurant and Stuart spent about 2 years in Jail.....

All charges were later droped and Stuart was released, We all thought that Stuart was set up! He lost everything.

Stuart liked big Cats, I never heard what happend to his Tiger

Gringo

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Stuart is now back in the States. He WAS set up by his landlord when Canabis was planted in his late Mother's bedroom by his guard!! The Canabis was NOT found in the grounds of the restaurant but in the sugar-cane fields owned by the landlord but BLAMED on Stuart.

He was kept in Jail on Habeus Corpus & never charged for 14 months, we used to visit him in Fort Alacia here in Puerto Plata - he even had a thriving business going on there making bread & cakes for the inmates!! He came out having been found TOTALLY innocent & no charge to answer by the Supreme Court, some 3 years ago & then moved back to the States some 2 years ago. E-mail or PM me with your details & I will write him to see if he wishes to get in touch with you - obviously because of the history here, I won't pass his e-mail address on direct without his consent! - Grahame.