Current beer prices

Michael

Jan 25, 2002
Could someone give me the current price of beer (say Boca Chica) and some advice on $$$

Should I send American dollars to myself for a Feburary pic-up at 38-1--or should I wait till then??? If anyone has there crystal ball working this morning please inform

What would you do Chris Colon?? and be sincere.

Thank you

Dec 9, 2002
Michael said:
Should I send American dollars to myself for a Feburary pic-up at 38-1--or should I wait till then??? If anyone has there crystal ball working this morning please inform
What a daft question! How can you expect anyone to give you a serious answer? February is still 3 months away, how can anyone know what would be the best thing? Why don't you go ask a fortune teller?

Dont worry the beer will be very cold and still cheaper than where your from. As far as Boca Chica my advise would be go elsewhere as it seems very slow there. Was there last week and lots of the businesses that I used to go too are now closed. Go to Capital or north coast or even Santiago. In any event have fun and have a cold one for me.
Badpiece

Michael

Jan 25, 2002
Thank you

Thank you for the kind reply. I would love to hear about your trip. Please e-mail