Chat Room Tonight!

johne

Silver
Jun 28, 2003
chop--you confuse the c--p out of me

Chop--do you need help on your assignment? Do you mean to say you have 15 minutes for the chat? are you there or gone?
chop--que passa??

JOHN

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
Re: chop--you confuse the c--p out of me

johne said:
Chop--do you need help on your assignment? Do you mean to say you have 15 minutes for the chat? are you there or gone?
chop--que passa??

JOHN

Nope, I had to read it and summarize it. It's about Sosa and CNN thinks that the american public will forgive him. It was a good artical about putting people on pestals and then knocking them off. Sosa was seen as a hero, people pratically worshiped him, he made a mistake and then the media made him out to be like a criminal, so much coverage and fuss. It was a big deal but they blew it out of proportion.

I'll be at the chat now.

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I'll be chatting later if anyone is around. I got stuck watching "Midnight Run" on the tele.

Larry

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
I was surprised to see so many people in there after midnight. Great crowd too! Lets do it again tonight. Who is up for it?

Larry

Chopical

Jul 6, 2003
I can't tonight. Last night, or early this morning I was running around Fort Tryon for several hours, having fun. I plan on doing the same thing tonight. I love you, Washington Heights.