Allegro Airlines

R

Renee' B

My husband and I are seeking information regarding anybody suffering a case of food poisoning from the airline food provided by Allegro Airlines on Flight #46 on 5/22/99. Please post a reply to this message or email us at the above-mentioned address. Thank you for your cooperation.

R

Renee' B

Re: Allegro Airlines Update

Sorry for any inconvenience but the date was 4/22/99 not 5/22/99. Thank you. Mr. & Mrs. R. Baker

S

Sue Giovan

Re: Allegro Airlines Update

Mr. and Mrs. Baker, I too flew Allegro airlines, but we left on Sunday 4/25/99 and returned 5/1/99. We only got cereal on the way down, nothing that would have made me sick. I am curious to where you stayed though. I stayed at the Iberostar/Punta Cana and got so severly ill while there, that I had to be taken to their clinic twice and get hooked up to IV's for a couple of hours, get shot up with god knows what kind of medication the first time, and then two days later, return to the clinic and get a shot of drammamine to stop me from heaving. The only day that I was well there was the first full day. The rest of the time, so sick, that I could have jumped from my second floor room. So I wonder if you stayed there too? Maybe not the airline food...possibly the resort food?