Condo Troubles*

BONFIRE

Nov 11, 2003
Dear DR Forum Folks>
Hope somebody can help> I am not having much luck!
Am trying to book a condo for 6 weeks in Feb/March for next year.
So far, I have had no response from the Waterfront ( lovely place> I was inspired to return!) and had a shady response from
the Apart Hotel Residencial in Sosua. ( they won`t tell me how much of a deposit they want and want me to just send on my CC info! YEEK!)

SO, can *anybody* suggest a decent place in town in Sosua suitable for me and my 78 year old Mom? $250 a week, with a generator??@in town????

With pool and kitchenette?

Would go to Eddy`s Condos Dominicanos, but perhaps not suitable for Mi Madre.

Can anybody help out there??

THANKS in advance>
BONFIRE

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
Just a Q. Why don't you think Condos would be suitable to your mother? We have owners living here who are aged between 45 and 67. Either way, our larger units are booked untill April. Waterfront is still your best bet in that price range. I suggest you try to e-mail them again. You are a little late in reserving for Feb. Good Luck.

marina

Jan 2, 2002
www.kitexcite.com
i can vouch that Scott has very nice condos in Sosua. Just saw them within the last two weeks as he was showing me what "finished" products look like (is rennovating some condos in Cabarete).

best of luck!

Marina
CAbarete

BONFIRE

Nov 11, 2003
CONDO REPLY

THANKS everybody for your speedy replies!
Escott> Dates are Feb 4/ thru March 16. Eddy, I am just worried about the Quiet Factor for my Mom. Your condos seem very popular and perhaps too bustling for my Mom? That`s what I meant.

As for the Waterfront, their Webpage has been unaccessible from Japan, so Mary Kohn very kindly has been running interference for me. But, I cannot seem to get a reply even with her help!

Need to be in Sosua, in town. Cabarete is lovely and we will do day trips to there.
Sosua is hopefully to be Base Camp.

Any condo suggestions?
Thanks again!!!
BONFIRE

Escott

Gold
Jan 14, 2002
www.escottinsosua.blogspot.com
My condos are rented for the month of Feb but I can get one in the complex that isn't renovated for 1100 for a month. Let me know if that helps. Great location, 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, Ocean view, 3 floor walkup. 1 1/2 block to main beach and to restaurants with a great pool.

Scott

sunnyvillas

Blocked due to spamming
Apr 29, 2003
Accommodation for Feb-March

Hi Bonfire,

If you still need some help with a condo, send me an email at info@sunnyvillaholidays.com and I will be glad to help you out.

I am sure some people here on the board can vouch for me

;)
Sunny regards
Rimma